“Great views, great staff, great fun!”

Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot-Air Ballooning, Balloon Ride, Balloon Flight or Balloon adventure, no matter how it's said, Fair Winds is Colorado's Favorite! Just 30 minutes from both Denver or Estes Park, Enjoy Spectacular Views of the Majestic Rocky Mountains over Beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Our daily Flights offer a year round change of scenery including mountain ranges, plains, and wildlife as far as the eye can see! We welcome private parties as well as large groups, and do promotional as well as instructional Flights. A Gift Certificate for a Hot Air Balloon experience with Fair Winds makes the perfect gift for any occasion. "Creating Lifelong Memories" is our promise and commitment to each of our guests.
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great views, great staff, great fun!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Every part of the experience was great. The Fair Winds staff did a great job letting us know what to expect when we booked our reservations. When we arrived, they had breakfast for everyone. Passengers were allowed to help inflate the balloons. We had a balloon ride of more than an hour and the views were spectacular. Our pilot pointed out the sights and answered all our questions. After we landed, they took us back to the launch site and provided everyone with champagne, a t-shirt, gifts and a photo. Overall a fantastic morning.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Big Air in Boulder”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My Wife and 3 kids all under 12 had a great time aboard the Balloon. Everything was top-notch from the pre-flight call from Jeff to the post-flight debrief. We arrived a little earlier than the 0600 report time because we'd never been to the location. We found it easily and waited for the rest of the passengers to arrive. They did have "breakfast" which consisted of pastries and coffee or juice. Ed, our pilot, was experienced and fielded my kids many questions. We were allowed to help with the balloon inflation and then climbed aboard. With a few blasts from the fire canisters we were aloft. We went up and down several times and with the other balloons aloft at differing altitudes ascending and descending at different times the change in elevation was quite dramatic. We traveled about for about 1.5 hours and then descended. Once we were on the ground they packed the balloon up and then we went back to the launch site. There they gave us tee shirts and our flight certificate, lapel pin and a pic of us just before launch. I'd use Fair Winds again and would recommend this company highly!

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of Class”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 30 year wedding anniversary by taking a ride with Fair Winds. What an amazing ride. These folks are the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to experience Hot Air Ballooning. Their customer service was fantastic. Jeff was a great host and David, our pilot, made the trip one we will never forget. I always wanted to take a Hot Air Balloon ride and now we can check it off our bucket list. I could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. Thank you guys for providing a wonderful day. You are the BEST!!

1 Thank Home700
McKinney, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Ride”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

These guys are the best! You couldn't ask for a better group of people. I booked the flight with Jeff but was so busy I forgot to check in. No problem at all. He answered the phone that night. The pilot Ed was very good and the ride was something we wont forget. It has been a week and my 12 year old son is still talking about it. To top it all off you get these great parting gifts. Total professionals!

Visited July 2014
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Wooooo Hoooooo”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I booked a flight with Fair Winds for my daughter's 19th birthday. I could not have been happier with the professional contact I had in the weeks / days before the day of the flight. All of my questions were answered, there was follow up as promised, directions were given, and they went above and beyond my expectations on the day of the flight to make it truly special for us all. The basket was full of teens and a couple of twenty somethings, and all I heard from the ground was laughing and a lot of Woooooo Hoooooos! I have so many photos and we all have a lifetime of memories from this day. We trust you, and we highly recommend you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Visited July 2014

Been to Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights? Share your experiences!