“It Was OK”
Review of Erhard's European Bakery - CLOSED

Erhard's European Bakery
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I heard rave reviews about this place, especially the eclairs. I thought the service was slow and it didn't seem like the staff cared a lot about the patrons. Maybe that is the German way? My food was ok, neither terrible nor anything to write home about. I will be back to try some desserts, coffees, etc.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Good well prepared food worth the price. Everything is fresh and appetizing and high quality made with the owners own hands. You can order speciality desserts for holidays or parties. We love the poppyseed cakes and apple strudel.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Great soup sandwiches and most amazing pastry in a town that overcharges for most food.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

I saw some reviews and was looking forward to trying this place. I must admit, I was a little disappointed, but maybe it was just because we got there late in the day. $2 for a small roll that was pretty hard and chewy is a little pricey for what it is. My croissant was $2.50 and also hard and not fresh tasting. It looks like they have sandwiches and soups, although nothing really for vegetarians. If you are hungry and in the parking lot, this place is probably ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

1  Thank mtngirl38
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Erhard's bakery has fabulous desserts and European pastries, but also has homeade soup and generous deli sandwiches. The atmosphere is like stepping into a little European cafe. The staff are friendly, know all the regulars, ask about their families, pets etc. A little slice of home.