“Boulder lives up to its reputation as a foodie mecca”
Review of Riff's Urban Fare

Riff's Urban Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Riff's Urban Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 582 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th st
Transit: RTD and local bus service.
Description: tel 303 440-6699opened recently
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were in Boulder briefly and fell in love with the ambiance on Pearl Street. We decided to indulge in lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our meal which was light, tasty and very adequate. We were then tempted by the desserts and indulged in very creative desserts which did not involve chocolate (hard to find). We were delighted with the food, the service and being able to sit outside under cover - very memorable.

1  Thank graemerk

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family and I were visiting my sister in Denver and were told to take a trek to Boulder. What a delight--quite eclectic and very collegiate. We were also told to give Riff's a chance and we did. All our appetizers and sandwiches were superb. The service was great and all were friendly. Give it a try.

1  Thank gifted11
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had dinner here with friends who live in Boulder and are regulars. We ate outside and had an excellent meal -- perhaps not as good as our friends thought it was, but enjoyable from start to finish and made better by excellent service. Pricing was reasonable, desserts were especially good, and experiencing downtown Boulder was a lot of fun.

1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I visited here last night and it was excellent. I am new to meat over the past few weeks, so if I say that this is the best burger that I can remember - take it with a grain of salt. This is the best burger that I can remember eating.
Also, the hot dates were delicious and made for lots of banter due to the name. We also shared the gnocchi, which, I have to say, had some of the best vegetables that I remember having. The squash and zucchini in there were unreal, I really appreciate the effort that must have gone into the veggies themselves.
I would recommend coming here if you visit boulder.
It was a little loud where we were (sitting outside near the windows to the inside, so I would keep that in mind if your ears are not as sharp. I did ok, but that might be one thing I would say could have been better.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I came here on our first night in Boulder and loved it. We sat outside in July which is a treat for Floridians and ordered three appetizers to start- cauliflower, grilled avocado, and a special which was ahi tostado. All three were amazing and the tostado was one of the best appetizers we ever had.

I then had the pork with candies pecans and, wow, they hit the nail on the head. My wife had the cedar plank salmon and loved it, but had food envy of me. Great cocktails as well!

Highly recommend when you are in town.