“What a wonderful place”

73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“What a wonderful place”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We drove by on our way to the Boulder Res. and stumbled upon the huge mountain bike park that would cater to any level of skill, from the beginner who wants to practice their first attempt over rocks or logs to the expert who wants to fly off a ramp or rail. It was spread out enough so you could try things without being on top of each other.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ReidArnold

Longmont, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Kid friendly bike park”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This place is a dream come true for me. I have been taking my two boys there since they were 3 and we absolutely love it. Everything from paved walkways suitable for striders to wicked insane drops. The model is progression, or crawl walk run. My four year old loves the pump tracks, which are generally full of little kids. My five year old loves cork screw. Start slow, equip your kids with quality protective equipment, and they will bloom.

Visited November 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“Bikes!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

If your into mountain biking, bmx, dirt jumping, or ditching the kids, this is the place for you. They are constantly fixing landings and lips to make the park better for the riders. There is a run for everyone from beginner to expert. I ride bmx bikes but venture to the downhill park section and the bmx trail section and both are great! They also have some good XC mountain biking in the area as well. A very impressive set up and a must see if your into any kind of dirt cycling!

Visited August 2012