“Not fancy, but good food”
Review of Snarf's Sandwiches

Snarf's Sandwiches
Ranked #133 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I had the "back by popular demand" Cuban sandwich which was not your typical Cuban but was very tasty. Walk up, place your order with your name and pick up your order when called. Small indoor seating with additional seating outside. This is the typical college student hangout and the place the locals go for a quick, good sandwich. We would definitely go back if we get back to Boulder.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

In my opinion, and I'm sure others will agree with me, but the best sandwiches in boulder! I got the Italian with jalapenos and and my girlfriend had a perfect gluten free option for her.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

TA is always to the rescue when you are looking for a restaurant. We wanted a sandwich and picked Snarf's on Pearl based on TA ratings and a thumbs up from our hotel front desk. Being a cold snowy day, we appreciated the warm, toasted sandwich which was not what I was expecting.

Now, this Snarf's location does not have a cushy atmosphere - it's just a great, college-town sandwich shop. Appreciate it for what it is. The selection of sandwiches is great. My son had the Italian and it was amazingly tasty. I had the rotisserie chicken and swiss and wish I would've read the menu more carefully for toppings. It was still a tasty sandwich but I think it would've been even better with some of their toppings. I don't recall what my husband had, I just keep thinking about that Italian!

The sandwiches were all so good that my husband wanted to go back that night and the next day. We didn't, but now I wish we had.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I'd give this place a 5-star rating if the seating/ambience had been better. The sandwiches my party of three ordered were SUPERB! Fresh bread with just the right amount of crispy crust, great selection of veggies and toppings and fast service. We sat outdoors at one of the 4 round concrete tables inlaid with mosaics. We'll go back, but maybe next time we'll do take-out!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

There is no bad sandwich on the menu. Feel free to ask for extras like hot peppers. Perfectly toasted bread, great ingredients, and sustainable practices. This restaurant is a true Boulder institution!

Been to Snarf's Sandwiches? Share your experiences!