“Best Sammies in Boulder”
Review of Snarf's On Pearl

Snarf's On Pearl
Ranked #142 of 574 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Boulder, Colorado
“Best Sammies in Boulder”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've got to hand it to the folks at Snarf's, they make some of the most delicious sandwiches you can find in Boulder, and Colorado as a whole. They have several different options, including several Vegetarian choices, all of which are additionally customize-able. My favorite is the Pastrami sandwich, and every sandwich I've tried has been fantastic. The bread is perfectly soft, the meat and cheese fresh, and the vegetables and garnish crisp. I couldn't recommend it more. Sometimes there's an occasional wait that can take a little while, but it's absolutely worth it.

Also, as a heads up, the picture listed for this Snarf's is actually for their store in Westminster. I spotted the difference because their store on Pearl Street is a classically Boulder building adorned with Peach-hued stucco and quirky mosaics modeled after the Snarfers on the logo.

• Visited July 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“GREAT sandwiches, starting with great bread”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We went to Snarfs because it is near where we are staying on vacation. But it seems to be the type of place locals go to, which is a good sign.

While the atmosphere isn't fancy, it's just perfect for a sandwich shop.

These sandwiches are excellent. The bread is fresh. The ingredients are good. Service is fast and fun.

My wife loved her Cubano, my kids enjoyed the roast beef, and my turkey and Swiss was perfect after climbing around Chautauqua.

We will definitely return to Snarf's.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TwoWas
Mineral Bluff, Georgia
“Not fancy, but good food”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I had the "back by popular demand" Cuban sandwich which was not your typical Cuban but was very tasty. Walk up, place your order with your name and pick up your order when called. Small indoor seating with additional seating outside. This is the typical college student hangout and the place the locals go for a quick, good sandwich. We would definitely go back if we get back to Boulder.

• Visited June 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Soooooo Good!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

In my opinion, and I'm sure others will agree with me, but the best sandwiches in boulder! I got the Italian with jalapenos and and my girlfriend had a perfect gluten free option for her.

Visited March 2014
Muskego, WI
“Super delish!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

TA is always to the rescue when you are looking for a restaurant. We wanted a sandwich and picked Snarf's on Pearl based on TA ratings and a thumbs up from our hotel front desk. Being a cold snowy day, we appreciated the warm, toasted sandwich which was not what I was expecting.

Now, this Snarf's location does not have a cushy atmosphere - it's just a great, college-town sandwich shop. Appreciate it for what it is. The selection of sandwiches is great. My son had the Italian and it was amazingly tasty. I had the rotisserie chicken and swiss and wish I would've read the menu more carefully for toppings. It was still a tasty sandwich but I think it would've been even better with some of their toppings. I don't recall what my husband had, I just keep thinking about that Italian!

The sandwiches were all so good that my husband wanted to go back that night and the next day. We didn't, but now I wish we had.

• Visited January 2014