“Need better bread”

Snarf's Sandwiches
Ranked #125 of 588 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Bread was not fresh and had to wait a while considering we got cold sandwiches and there weren't many people in front of us. Chicken salad was good.

1  Thank Benjamin G

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've got to hand it to the folks at Snarf's, they make some of the most delicious sandwiches you can find in Boulder, and Colorado as a whole. They have several different options, including several Vegetarian choices, all of which are additionally customize-able. My favorite is the Pastrami sandwich, and every sandwich I've tried has been fantastic. The bread is perfectly soft, the meat and cheese fresh, and the vegetables and garnish crisp. I couldn't recommend it more. Sometimes there's an occasional wait that can take a little while, but it's absolutely worth it.

Also, as a heads up, the picture listed for this Snarf's is actually for their store in Westminster. I spotted the difference because their store on Pearl Street is a classically Boulder building adorned with Peach-hued stucco and quirky mosaics modeled after the Snarfers on the logo.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went to Snarfs because it is near where we are staying on vacation. But it seems to be the type of place locals go to, which is a good sign.

While the atmosphere isn't fancy, it's just perfect for a sandwich shop.

These sandwiches are excellent. The bread is fresh. The ingredients are good. Service is fast and fun.

My wife loved her Cubano, my kids enjoyed the roast beef, and my turkey and Swiss was perfect after climbing around Chautauqua.

We will definitely return to Snarf's.

1  Thank TwoWas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I had the "back by popular demand" Cuban sandwich which was not your typical Cuban but was very tasty. Walk up, place your order with your name and pick up your order when called. Small indoor seating with additional seating outside. This is the typical college student hangout and the place the locals go for a quick, good sandwich. We would definitely go back if we get back to Boulder.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

In my opinion, and I'm sure others will agree with me, but the best sandwiches in boulder! I got the Italian with jalapenos and and my girlfriend had a perfect gluten free option for her.