“Love Marie's!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Marie's Cafe
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Marie's has been around for for 30+ years and there's a reason. It's the same delicious home cooked food that hasn't been Boulderized! Thank God! I love the omelets, the home fries and especially the kolacheis or however you spell them, they're home made and yummy

Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

Marie's has great service. Romana is especially attentive, but all four servers are super friendly. We like to get a few things consistently: eggs with meat, potatoes, and toast; best pancakes ever, try them with strawberries and whipped cream; grilled cheese with tomatoes on rye; scramble with veggies, olives, and salsa verde; fresh soup with rolls. I am sure there are other delicious items on the menu to try! There are not a lot of veggie dishes on the menu. This is a grill-type restaurant and it is nothing fancy, but the food is not too greasy and is consistently good. Perfect bacon.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Here's what not to expect at Maries: waiting lists, high prices, small portions, hollandaise sauce, pretenses. My wife and I are weekend regulars, and if your looking for good food, simply prepared, priced reasonably and pleasantly served, Marie's is your place. All the basics are very good, excellent pancakes and the best bacon and homefries in the neighborhood. It has been owned by a Czech family since opening, and has changed very little over the years. Although we almost always go for breakfast, the occasional lunches have been quite good, as well. Chicken and dumplings Wednesdays is a favorite.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Ever since I was very young I have been coming to Marie's for breakfast. I always order the french toast. I love all of the food at Marie's. Marie's is a fun, local place that has been around since I was born. I Love Marie's!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Breakfast is my favorite meal. When I go to CO, I always want to go to Marie's. I recommend getting the french toast and a kolacek. It's a great restaurant for families, friends, etc. The service is great--and has been for quite some time. The prices are reasonable as well. This place can get crowded at times, but it's worth the wait for wonderfully seasoned french toast. If the weather's beautiful, sit outside and enjoy the view of the Flatirons.