“Good memories!”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I used to go with my friends after class for happy hour.The food is really good specially the burguers.The staff is very friendly and once you become regular they take care of you.Sometime I would go to watch soccer games by myself at the bar and you get to know local people from Boulder.
Nice atmosphere!

1  Thank Spritzer2020

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We eat here 1-2 times a month. Best comfort food in Boulder. Everything we have tried is
good. The fish & chips are excellent, as are the burgers. Our friends like the loaded
potatoes and the Guinness on tap. Service is friendly and fast. Prices are reasonable.
We have spent a lot of pub time in the UK, and this place comes pretty close
to the real thing.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I came over from Bromley UK and visited several times. Great fun place to be, UK themed USA diner which makes a change from the opposite theme back home! Excellent food, and as always with USA portions, far too big, first visit made the mistake of ordering a starter which left no room for the main meal! UK Beer on tap served in proper pint glasses, good music, good decor, restaurant always packed but still spacious. Owner always there, friendly and chats to everyone.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Even better when you get them during happy hour. Try this for a little something extra special. Ask for a togo container and put the lovely butter/tomato/jalapeno wing sauce in it and add it to your eggs the next morning. I love making the trip whenever I'm in town (for happy hour).

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Went there for the first time with co-workers in Feb! Been back several times since! I love the beer and the food. The prices are a little bit high in my opinion and I wish there was better parking available to customers. However, overall a great hang-out, good food and tasty beer! Will be going back a lot!