“Clean, quiet, comfortable”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Cheyenne
“Clean, quiet, comfortable”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The staff was very professional and friendly. It was a great place for my college-age son and me to get a really good night's sleep after a concert at red rocks and before a glider ride! The beds were very clean and comfortable -- the whole room was very clean. There is a blackout shade that blocks out every trace of light. There are lots of choices for breakfast, including a few hot items. It is a bit of a drive to downtown Boulder, but easy access to the diagonal. I personally appreciated the quiet location over convenience. I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Glad to hear you would stay here again, Thank you so much for the great review of our property. "Clean, quiet and Comfortable" with a frienldy and professional staff. That gets to the whole Hampton philosophy. Add a nice breakfast and easy access to downtown Boulder and it sounds like you had a wonderful stay. We hope we are able to see you again the next time you are in the Boulder area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent stay! Everything was about as perfect as one hotel could be. Rooms superb. Check-in and check-out quick and easy. Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this hotel to others who plan to stay in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
"Great , Excellent stay, Highly recommend" - I wish I could say my work here is done but we need to continue to leave other feeling this exact same way! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and glowing recommendation of our hotel and friendly staff. I hope you are able to come and stay wit us again.
cheshire, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very nice and helpful! I enjoyed the manager meet and greet with free beer and drinks everyday for 2 hours! The location is perfect. Longmont has plenty to offer and the commute to Boulder was conveinent! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your revie wof our property. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean with a very nice and helpful staff. I don't want to disappoint you but we only do our evening managers reception Monday-Thursday and not on holidays. We are very glad to hear that you would definitely stay here again hopefully we will see you soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Nice new hotel but out of the boulder center. We liked the atmosphere of the place but I prefer to be closer to the city. I like to walk everywhere. You need a car to go to Boulder. Ifyou come for business around the area, then it will be great. I loved the breakfast area. There is a big table that is great for working. it is totally new. They offer coffee and tea all the day long

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Gabrielena A
Thank you for the review and feedback of our property. Glad you feel your stay with us was "Excellent" and that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel. If location is the only fault you have with us I hope you can overlook it the next time you are in the Boulder area and you would choose to stay with us again.
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Each visit has been positive. Staff are almost always welcoming, willing to go out of their way to help. Very clean and well kept facilities. I even had staff offer to go out and clean the snow and ice off my car in the AM. What an added benefit!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Julie B
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. Glad to hear how clean and well kept you always find our hotel. All of our staff tries to go above and beyond to be helpful and friendly we are all so happy you see this as an added benefit, thank you again this is truly the way we feel we can make a difference.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

First and foremost, this hotel was very clean which is at the top of my list for any hotel. Decor was beautiful, and the little changes that Hilton has implemented are such nice touches, such as the room keys that you just have to pass over the sensor and not slide in. Would have given 5 stars but the pool temperature was really cold and uncomfortable, especially for being indoor. The AC unit in the room was really loud, we actually asked to move to a quieter room, and the really nice front desk person, Alex, moved us right next door where the unit was very loud too. We overlooked it and just got comfortable. Again, front desk was very welcoming when we checked in, thanks Alex, and super mediocre when we left. Great hotel, out of the way, but we didn't mind driving the 5 miles into town.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Adriana L
Thank you so much for the great review and feedback regarding our property. I will look into the issue with the pool temperature and please know that we are working on resolving the issue with some of the A/C units having loud fan motors. I will share your feedback with how well Alex took care oif you and how clean the property was. If there is anything else I may be able to do for you please let me know.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Item stolen from my room and the response to my complaint was-my staff does not remove items from the room. You can file a police report if you want-are you sure you had it. Of course I am or I wouldn't complain. Nothing done, so police report filed and corporate headquarters notified. It was a medical conference I was attending...don't stay here!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Renee G
Please realize that we need to follow proper protocals for stolen items and the first step is getting a police report filed. To correct your statement that nothiing was done I promptly contacted you when I returned to the office as you were dealing with my assistant at the time you realized the item was missing. During our conversation you did tell me you also contacted both the rental car company and airline thus leading me to beleive you are not quite sure when the item became missing. None the less I did reimburse you for the full amount to get you a replacement. I do want you to be happy with the resolution and like I told you I am in the business of making friends. I do hope you will give us another chance and I would like for you to stay with us the next time you are in the Boulder area. I do not think your item was stolen here at the hotel and I trust my staff very much.