“Loved it enough to get season tickets”

Boulder Dinner Theater
Ranked #93 of 572 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Longmont, Colorado
“Loved it enough to get season tickets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

This dinner theater is one of the last ones standing in this recession, probably because it has great food and really outstanding talent. Most of the actors are regulars that perform but they are also the waiters. I feel like I have gotten to know them and miss them if they aren't in the performance. We loved it so much we got season tickets and enjoy all the plays.

Visited March 2012

Boulder, CO
“Every show is excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have seen at least 10 shows and loved every one. Amazing talent, friendly wait staff (the actors) and good food.

Visited July 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great place to take the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Most recently we saw the Drowsy Chaperone and loved it. Brian Norber is the highlight of the show for sure but others were also very good. Chicken Cordon Bleu is our favorite meal when we go and we always share a slice of mud pie for dessert. The announcements at the beginning of the show are a bit drawn out but necessary I suppose

• Visited March 2012
Minnesota
“A FUN experience with average food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

Six gal friends on vacation in Boulder attended the dinner theater here. We did not go to this dinner theater primarily for the food, so when it turned out to be average, that was okay with us. The production was excellent for a company of this size! We attended Cats, and enjoyed it immensely. The best part was that the actors were the servers! We were able to find out which part our servers (2) played and watched for them on stage, which made it extra fun! At intermission, they actually stayed in costume. Great fun! I would recommend this great little dinner theater!!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank tbones
Chico, CA
“Top Notch Food and Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

My in-laws took 8 more of us to the Boulder Dinner Theater to see CATS. Wow. I was nervous as I approached the building thinking that it would be a cheesy small-town production. I was very wrong. The meal was splendid. Drinks very tasty. And our waitstaff were incredible. I do not know how they could both serve our meals and entertain us once the show started. There were some very talented actors/dancers/singers. We are planning on going back again next summer.

• Visited July 2011