1,115 results
All reviews turn down service beautiful hotel bath salts mountain view soaking tub luxury hotel flat iron four seasons great amenities hotel lobby business meeting downtown boulder long weekend the location is perfect the pearl cookies jules
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Just back from a long weekend at the St Julien in Boulder. Top-notch hotel with excellent service and clean, comfortable rooms. Bathroom was spacious with separate shower and great amenities. Twice daily turn-down service, complimentary water bottles and free wifi are added bonuses. Great location, just a short walk from Pearl Street Mall. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank VABlue
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear VABlue,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Boulder. I am pleased you enjoyed our central location, easily walkable to all of the attractions on the pedestrian friendly Pearl Street Mall - as well as our service, comfortable guestrooms and amenities including the complementary water bottles and WiFi. I appreciate your review as well as your patronage.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

If you want or need to be spoilt this is the place to come . Beautiful hotel, perfect location, very chilled, very relaxing and nothing is too much for the staff - a shout out for Joe in charge of Valet Parking who addressed us by name every time we saw him , the concierges Joe and Lori who are both lovely and so helpful and Amy on reception who was also so attentive to our needs . Not the cheapest hotel but worth it, probably the best hotel in Boulder with certainly the best staff I have come across in a while.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Happychef222,

I am pleased to hear you so thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Our team members and their dedication to providing each guest with genuine hospitality – including Joe, Lori and Amy – are, in my opinion, what makes St Julien such a special place. I will share your compliments with them directly.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I recently took a stay-cation at the St Julien Hotel & Spa and it not only allowed me to get some much-needed R&R, but I was also able to find a new appreciation to the world around me. If you are from the Denver or Boulder area, or looking to come out here for a trip, look no further than the St Julien! Located just 45 minutes from Denver, the hotel features 201 guest rooms, the 10,000-sq. ft. Spa at St Julien and fitness facility, Jill’s Restaurant and Bistro, T-Zero Cocktail Bar - all while treating yourself to the beautiful views of Boulder’s iconic Flatirons and the Rocky Mountains! You’re also within walking distance to the pedestrian-only Pearl St. Mall and over 200 shops and 80 restaurants, and if you haven’t already shopped-till-you-dropped there is miles of hiking and biking trails at nearby Boulder Creek and beyond.

I arrived to the hotel and was treated to a King Veranda room with the most beautiful view of the mountains. Y'all. I have seen a lot of balconies in my day but I have yet to see one that surpasses this view. I even told the concierge, "wow, they must have put me in the room with the best view, huh?" and he said that that's how most of the rooms are! He was right, I looked around at the surrounding balconies and we were all sharing the same unobstructed view.

The St Julien has a 10,000 sq. ft. spacious spa which includes twelve treatment rooms, a full-service salon, separate men’s and women’s locker rooms, a retail boutique and an inner relaxation lounge. Guests can receive handcrafted spa treatments and many incorporate the hotel’s very own fresh herb garden- now that’s fresh. Spa guests receive a complimentary day pass to the St Julien Fitness Center, which features inspiring mountain views, a 50 ft. indoor lap pool, private patio and the latest aerobic and cardio equipment. But uhh… don’t put me down for cardio. I’m on vacation! Now don’t mind me while I take advantage of this beautiful pool and jacuzzi.

The St Julien Hotel & Spa bar isn’t your typical hotel bar. The T-Zero Cocktail Bar offers a modern, yet contemporary vibe where you can get craft cocktails and one of the best wine programs in Boulder. Hand-crafted signature cocktails and martinis, many which are made with local Colorado liquor. Cheers!

To summarize, if you live in or are ever traveling to the Boulder area, I highly recommend staying at the St Julien Hotel and Spa. Their customer service in unparalleled and the views are breathtaking.

Room Tip: Amazing view from a King Veranda Balcony room!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Kathryn D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a detailed review from your recent stay with us; I am very happy to hear we delivered a five-star experience! We are lucky to call Boulder home – it is truly one of the most beautiful towns in the country, and the views our hotel has of its famous Flatiron rock formations are some of the best in town. I’m glad you were able to enjoy them from your balcony, and also take advantage of the pool and hot tub in our fitness center, T-Zero Cocktail Bar and our central location. Thank you again for your enthusiastic comments. I hope we’ll get the pleasure of having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here during Family Weekend for CU. Although it was crowded, there was never a lack of service. I loved the large area to hang out in the lobby. Our rooms were spacious, immaculate and quiet even though you are surrounded by buildings and streets in town. The bed was very comfortable. There is turn down service every night. The hotel is very nice, but not over the top fancy. Lattes are available to go at the bar in Jill's. In room dining was fast and delicious.

Room Tip: The larger rooms have better views. Standard king looks over back alley and parking.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Travelmom143,

Thank you for your review and recent patronage. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our comfortable lobby, lattes from Jill’s Restaurant and our nightly turndown service. I hope you’ll choose to stay with us for next year’s Family Weekend. Go Buffs!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We were at this hotel for a Wedding weekend, and everything worked. Nicely appointed rooms. Good food and drinks for breakfast, a catered brunch and the wedding banquet, all nicely served by a friendly staff. Perfect location, right off Pearl Stret. We had a balconied room facing the mountains-good choice in nice weather. Wonderful place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hi Allen L,

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Julien. I am pleased you enjoyed your guestroom, the cuisine from Jill’s Restaurant and genuine hospitality from our team. Thank you for your review.