“Great ”
Review of Boulder Bike Tours

Boulder Bike Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Trying to figure out what to do in Boulder? Headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, we provide custom guided mountain bike, road and city biking tours. This is one of the "Most Boulder" things to do in Boulder! From the beginner to advanced biker our expert guides arrange everything: the bikes, gear and transportation for the experience that offers the highest level of challenge and enjoyment. We now offer electric bike tours through the heart of Boulder city! Experience everything you need to see in Boulder, CO. We gladly accommodate individuals to large business groups, half to full day tours available.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What an awesome day! Special thank you to Herschel for being such a great and enthusiastic tour guide. I highly recommend the mountain bike tours for anyone who wants to explore the Rocky’s while in Boulder!

Herschel G, Owner at Boulder Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback, glad you had a wonderful time on the bike tour.

best, Herschel

in 4 reviews
"techniques"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and I had an incredible time with Herschel. He was such a great guide and the ride was beautiful. If you are looking for a family friendly bike tour, Boulder Bike Tours is the best!

thanks for your comments, it was great to have you guys on the MTB tour. Alejandra was a good student and picked up lots of bike skills quickly. Hope to see you again soon... Herschel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We initially wanted to sign up for the Farm to Table Sunday brunch tour, but it didn't work out and Hershel convinced us to join in on the mountain biking tour convincing us that we could do it. He communicated with us frequently to confirm plans and make time adjustments based on weather coming in. When we arrived at the trailhead, he gave us and one other couple a quick run down/ lesson on mountain biking and trail etiquette. Then we hit the trail. As a non biker, I'll admit I was nervous but Hershel was very good at coaching us through any concerns we had. I loved that we took breaks along the way for Hershel to give us geology, geography and history about the area. It was obvious he was passionate about Boulder.

Thanks Deb, great to share my Boulder with you guys. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I called last minute to schedule a private tour. Herschel tried all he could, but it didn't work out. He called me later to recommend another bike store and that ended up working out great. Herschel went out of his way to help me and I very much appreciate it! He is such a kind man! Thank you Herschel!

1  Thank Beth C
Herschel G, Owner at Boulder Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the kind words Beth. Glad things worked out for you. Hope to see you next time you're in Boulder.