“Comfort & convenience”

Ranked #1 of 3 Boulder B&B and Inns
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Comfort & convenience”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights mid June in Room 12. Nice bed & bath. Spa toiletries. Desk with makeup mirror. Only complaint on furniture is there is just one chair - a desk chair which is most uncomfortable (worn out seat). Room is nice and bright with 2 window. Each facings street one alley but was still plenty quiet. Lots of great sitting spots through the common area or porches if you want to hang out & read or relax. Breakfast is a plentiful buffet - fresh and well attended - with healthy options, hot dishes and some type of muffins or coffee cake. Daily complimentary happy hour from 5-6 PM with an assortment of wines, beer & nice appetizers which we thoroughly enjoyed. Walk down Pearl Street for shopping, dining, people watching. Overall, good stay and decent value for the price.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Debra P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I first found The Bradley as I was looking for a place for some family friends to stay in town. They loved it so much that when they they cancelled their future reservations at the St. Julien and booked their entire stay at The Bradley. It's very clean, in a great location and the staff are so friendly.

I also stayed there the other night and wouldn't change a thing. I got ready in a lovely room the day of my wedding and the folks running the place couldn't have been more wonderful. Ellie made sure that everything was just right and took great care of us. I highly recommend The Bradley! It's a great place to stay for any occasion.

Room Tip: You can preview what each room looks like on their website.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Danielle K
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I spent our last two nights of vacation at the Bradley before heading home to San Diego. The accommodations were very nice. The common areas were very spacious and comfortable, our room was very clean and well maintained with a very comfortable king size bed and fireplace. The breakfast was tasty but buffet style, nothing special to note. For a B&B of this caliber I would have expected breakfast to be served to each individual. From a hospitality perspective, the level of hospitality was dependent upon the staff on a given day. During our two day stay there were two different individuals on staff. One was very welcoming and attentive while the other was nice but definitely more "hands off". If you needed something you could ask but not solicitous regarding if you were in need of anything else. The B&B is in close proximity to Pearl Street so it is very convenient. We definitely enjoyed our stay and would stay again, just not quite to the level expected.

Room Tip: Rooms above the parking area and facing the street are a little noisier so a room to the back should...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carole_Terry
United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We splurged and stayed here for 1 night for a special 50th birthday and had a nice king room on the top floor with a fireplace. The staff even sent over a nice split of champagne and some truffles for us. Very thoughtful!! Parking is a little tight so glad we drove our smaller car but the nearby garages are free on the weekends so just an fyi. Breakfast included an egg dish with sausage, a vegetarian egg dish, pastries, fruit, yogurt and homemade coffee cake. They also had a nice afternoon hour from 5-6 with cheese, nuts, and a white and red wine. It is just around the corner from the mall so we walked to dinner and a deink at Bitter Bar and returned to watch one of their dvds. Room was very quiet to sleep in and very spacious. Bathroom was ordinary. I think some of the other rooms have a larger one but ours was fine for our stay.

Room Tip: Look on their website for the descriptions. Some our queen beds and a few have king and they are all...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank just1
Vail, Colorado
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I would have a hard time giving this B & B 5 stars despite all the rave reviews it has. To me the best thing about it was the location. I would not stay here again. I travel solo a lot and after some very positive stays at B & Bs internationally I thought I would give this one a try. I did not find the staff any friendlier that any chain hotel and the breakfast, to me, was disappointing. Everything was fine but nothing was outstanding. I did have trouble operating the air conditioner and I did find it weird that there was no staff after 7:00 considering the cost of the room. I guess you are paying for the location but next time I will stay somewhere else. There are lots of parking options!

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Just left after four great nights at The Bradley.
To summarize for your benefit:
--The rooms are spacious, clean and feels nothing like a chain hotel.
--Breakfast was always delicious with a variety of items. Their granola and fresh yogurt with fruit was so good.
--The staff was always attentive, friendly and smiling.
--You can meet and talk to other guests or just do your own thing.
It truly was a home away from home for my wife and I.
We highly recommend The Bradley. And one last point, the location is perfect.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Bradley welcomed us warmly and the staff was always helpful whenever we had a question. The inn is in a great location and the breakfast is outstanding. We were pleased with our choice and would happily recommend it when you are planning a stay in Boulder..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family