This was our second stay at this hotel in Boulder and would not go anywhere else. Convenient to everything. Don't judge this hotel by the outside; the rooms are clean and well appointed. New hotel lobby is tastefully decorated and a nice place to read the news, plan your day, or use their large screen computers. Daily breakfast is included in the large, clean, comfy dining room adjacent to hotel. We are early risers and the food was always ready. Wait staff is friendly and do not rush you out of there. The only drawback to this hotel is that it does not have an elevator. If you have heavy or a lot of luggage, ask for a room on the first floor. Flat iron views from balcony. Looking forward to our third visit in six weeks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western