“Clean, quiet, close to campus”

Best Western Plus Boulder Inn
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 27 May 2014

As per the title, the hotel is clean, quiet, and close to campus. Easily accesses in-room internet for no additional charge. People at my conference who stayed at the Boulder Outlook seemed less satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hi Jeff H,

Like you, many of our guests are conference attendees, attending events on the University of Colorado campus. I’m glad to hear that you found the location ideal. Thank you for your comments on the cleanliness and the quietness. We spend a great deal of time creating a serene environment, and your positive words are encouraging.

If your travels bring you back through Boulder, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com

Ari Rubin
Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Nicely appointed - welcoming staff - good breakfast and adequate exercise room. Property had heated pool and whirlpool (indoors). This motel is located close to U of Colorado campus, bike paths, etc. The property has good parking and is located near bus lines and quiet neighborhood. I would definitely come back. The front desk staff was very helpful with directions and suggestions for activities.

Hi mopri,

I am so happy that you enjoyed our brand new fitness center. We consulted with professionals before purchasing the state of the art equipment by Matrix and Vision. Equipment includes treadmill, elliptical, upright cycle, multi station, and free weights.

Thank you for your kind words on the friendly staff and location.

Ari Rubin
Director of Sales

Reviewed 25 May 2014

After checking out of Best Western Plus Boulder Inn and travelling to Denver, I realized that I had forgotten my rain jacket at the hotel. I called and spoke to Assistant General Manager Ryan Schwede. Ryan located my jacket, and not only did he take it back with him to Denver, but the next day he drove out to the hotel where I was staying next and dropped it off there for me. Ryan was amazingly helpful, way over the top, more than I expected anyone to do for me.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I wouldn't stay here again. It's old and dirty feeling. There was a musty smell in the halls. For the price paid, I expected better. We had a pet with us and maybe they just don't keep up the "pet rooms" but, regardless, I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Terri W
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Couldn't ask for more at the price. This was by far the nicest Best Western I've ever been to. I was expecting it to be very bare-bones, but it was as nice a hotel as you could ask for. I've stayed at hotels in Boulder that were three times as expensive but no more nice or comfortable than the Best Western. I can't think of a single reason to stay anywhere else in the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I loved the pool area, the breakfast, and the staff as I checked in were super helpful when I was at my wits end! I really enjoyed my experience. I would recommend this when in the Boulder area, as it was very convenient to a major street and amenities.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Beautiful lobby with very friendly front desk staff. The room was clean and comfortable with modern decor. Excellent location. Wifi included and easy to access. No negative issues except a broken hair dryer, which was addressed promptly. I would definitely stay here again.