“Mountain View Suite & Customer Service-simply amazing!”

Best Western Plus Boulder Inn
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I would highly recommend the Mountain view suite. The views are great, they are spacious and clean and everything you would need. The customers service is GREAT! Diana worked with us and provided customer service that far exceeded our expectations. We increased our stay from two nights to four because we loved it so much here and we feared receiving sub par service somewhere else. The last night we had to move to a double queen. However, we would not stay in this room again. The mountain view suite is the way to go for the price. The next time we are in Boulder we will be staying at the Best Western if the mountain view suite is available for our entire stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Rooms were comfortable, bathrooms slightly on the small side, but the provided shampoos/conditioners made my hair super-soft. We loved the view from our balcony and that the pool was slightly heated, making evening swims more enjoyable. The breakfast and choices were EXCELLENT! 3 different hot food items each morning (biscuits and gravy, breakfast burritos, eggs, bacon, etc.) on top of a waffle maker with fresh stawberries to top them, plenty of breads/muffins to choose from, and a cappucino maker on top of the regular juices/milk/coffee/tea.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at the Boulder Inn (Best Western Plus) in late May so that we could bring our dog along on my birthday weekend. The hotel is situated close to downtown (maybe 40 minute walk or 4 minute drive) and the rooms are well-appointed with very comfortable beds, flatscreen, fridge. Most importantly for us, the hotel allows dogs with a fully refundable deposit. Just note that you can not leave your dog alone in the room at any time for any period of time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We visited here for the BolderBoulder and loved this hotel! Location is excellent. Has a "luxury" feel to it - loved the packaged slippers and kurig in our room. Bed was so comfy and the private patio was great. But the highlight was our interaction with Malcolm D at the front desk. I complimented him on his BolderBoulder shirt and told him I'd been looking for one like that. He told us to come back when his shift was over and he'd give it to us - and he did!!! We will definitely be back - LOVED Boulder and LOVED this hotel! Thanks again Malcolm :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hi Run2You67,

The CEO of Best Western International, David Kong, called for all member properties to provide guests with “heroic hospitality.” No act embodies “heroic hospitality” more than giving a customer the shirt off your back. Malcolm’s actions make everyone at the Boulder Inn so incredibly proud to be part of this organization. I’m glad that you had such a positive experience with us, and we thank you for sharing it with the world.

If your travels bring you back through Boulder, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean, well-kept hotel with very accommodating staff. The rooms were comfortable, and the hot breakfast, free wifi were certainly welcome. Some first floor rooms (including mine) open directly to the parking lot and the drive way, so if privacy is a big concern for you then I would recommend rooms on the 2nd floor. Nice location near CU, and some restaurants across the streets.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Joseph K,

Trip Advisor members consistently and overwhelmingly make positive comments on our staff. I understand that people love the 40 inch tvs, outdoor heated pool, on-site fitness facility, extensive breakfast….., but people always comment on the fantastic staff. I feel very fortunate to work at the Boulder Inn because of this.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We hiked in Rocky Mountain National Park and preferred Boulder as our base. This hotel is perfectly located between estes/rmnp and denver. Lot's of nearby places to dine. It's proximity to Pearl St is a plus! The hotel interior and the staff are extremely helpful. We stayed here on the Memorial day long weekend ....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Neeraj S,

It sounds as though you had a great trip to Boulder and Estes Park. What a great time of the year to visit! I hope that you were able to experience the Boulder Creekfest and Bolder Boulder. Thank you for your comments on the great location and helpful staff.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Boulder Inn is very welcoming and the staff are really helpful. I have been calling in there for years on regular visits to Boulder. The rooms are large and comfortable and a good coffee brewing machine is provided. There is now a store of snacks near reception that can be purchased at any time. This helps with cravings derived from jetlag. They also put a bag of snacks and drinks in the room when I arrive. very helpful. (It always pays to drink loads of fluids at this altitude). The breakfast is OK but a bit boring on repeated use. I haven't yet tried the new gym. In summary, its the great service that keeps me going back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Clerkenwellman,

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our new sundry shop. We have been stocking it with an array of food and beverage options, as well as cosmetic and toiletry items. Our biggest seller is Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey. I’m sorry that you didn’t have a chance to try the new on-site fitness center. It has been a big hit with our guests. Thank you for the kind words about the helpful staff and for noticing all of the enhancements we have been making to the property.