“Excellent Service”

San Francisco, California
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to bring to your atttention the high level of service your front desk staff provides. I could not connect to the wifi and your colleagues, Malcom Dean, Jeff and Diana were exceptionally helpful.

As a former employee with over two decades in the luxury hotel industry I would not hesitate to recommend all three as stellar examples of "going above and beyond".

Please do acknowledge these individuals on my behalf.

Best regards,

Patrick Vaughn

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Patrick V
BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hi Patrick V,

I am so glad that these staff members were able to help you. I shared your review with all three of them, and they were ecstatic. The fact that you have over two decades in the luxury hotel industry makes the compliment that much greater.

If your travels bring you back through Boulder, please feel free to contact me. I am happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
California
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Boulder Inn as part of a wedding party. The hotel is older but well kept up. It was very clean. I didn't think the beds were that comfortable and I didn't like all the little pillows instead of a couple of big pillows. It was a nice weekend and the pool area was busy all day. There is a breakfast buffet everyday that was pretty good - cereals, some fruits, make your own waffles, juices, coffees, some bagels and pastries, and three hot dishes like eggs, potatoes, a meat. Our last day, the maids started knocking on our door at 8:00am finding out when we were leaving.....and they came back every 45 minutes to an hour.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hi DonandMaro,

There are 24 hotels in Boulder. Most do not offer complimentary hot breakfast. It is my belief that if a hotel is going to offer breakfast, it should be extensive. Our goal is to serve the best complimentary breakfast in town. I am so glad that you experienced our new 1200 square foot private breakfast room with all of the different foods it has to offer. Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Trip Advisor.

yucca valley, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Staff was very helpful why do we need to be that wordy? The hotel was adequate and maintained in a manner one should expect when traveling. the breakfast was good, waffles, eggs, toast, potatoes, breakfast meat, fruit, beverages, the bananas were green every day I was there.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff was so accommodating. While waiting for the room to be ready for an early check in, we waited by the pool on comfortable lounge chairs. The breakfast provided was delicious and included everything I could imagine. Great location for proximity to the conference I attended. It was a little pricey but I was very impressed with the décor, service, and very comfy bed. I recommend

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Hi 494nancye,

I am thrilled that you had a lovely experience, and I appreciate that you shared it with the world. We have spent millions of dollars, countless hours of training, and years of strategy; attempting to enhance the customer experience and exceed expectations. Your positive words bring validation to our efforts.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The rooms, lobby, breakfast, workout facility and pool area were all very nice. Would recommend this hotel. Very nice location with many places to see and eat within walking distance. Bikes available for guests.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Hi Donna K,

I’m glad that you had a chance to sample some of the 15 restaurants that are within ½ mile walking distance of the hotel. I love Carelli’s Italian restaurant, which has been voted the best Italian restaurant in Boulder for the last six years in a row. The staff loves The Dark Horse, a Boulder beer and burgers institution since 1973.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Boulder, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great staff! Great rooms!! Great pool and hot tub!! Overall a great place to stay in the Boulder area! The front desk people were particularly helpful with accommodations and information about local places to eat and shop. The maintenance staff was also very nice and helpful with a ammenities and the hot tub.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Dan D,

Thank you for being so positive. Also, thank you for calling attention to our maintenance staff. They are the unsung heroes behind the scenes. They keep the place looking great, and everything up and running. It is no easy task. Keep being positive, and thanks for everything.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Almost lost hope in Best Western chain until I stayed her. Clean, quiet, excellent and friendly staff. Treated us with respect and we had a nice room EVEN THOUGH WE HAD PETS! A refreshing experience. Breakfast was varied, fresh, clean and edible. Easy access by foot or bicycle to CU. I suspect that the hotel is used to catering to professionals and educators, and has a very high standard (as opposed to many "tourist spot" BW). I would definitely stay again, stay longer, and recommend.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hi Pat L,

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience at the hotel. We make a very conscious effort to treat every guest with equal respect and dignity. I’m glad that came across during your visit. With NOAA, NIST, NCAR, and the University of Colorado all outside our front door; you are correct that the hotel caters to primarily visiting professors and business people. Also, thank you for calling attention to our friendly staff. Praise never gets old.