This hotel is right off the highway and close to Downtown for dining and shops. We were able to walk along Boulder Creek from hotel and breakfast included is a big plus. Hotel staff was very friendly especially Malcom who gave us restaurant suggestions. Pool was clean and hot tub also was great. I would definitely go back again if traveling to the area. We drove about an hour to Rocky Mtn National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western