“vacation”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
manchester, United States
“vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had a fantastic stay. The pool and hot tub were extremely relaxing. Huge flat screen tv. The bed was out of this world. Breakfast buffet was great and relaxing as well. The stay went way beyond my expectations. Can't wait for my next trip out to Boulder. We will definately stay at the Best Western Plus Boulder Inn.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Hi Elizabeth D,

Thank you for your favorable review of The Boulder Inn. I’m glad that you took advantage of the large tvs. We are the only hotel in the entire city to have 40 inch television sets in every room, with 60 channels of HD stations. The AAA 4 diamond property in Boulder doesn’t even have 40 inch televisions in every room.

Please let me know the next time you come through Boulder. I am happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Yuba City, California
Reviewed 10 August 2014

A somewhat older hotel, rooms very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrived late morning, before check out time. The front desk called housekeeping and arranged to have our room cleaned and checked us in before noon. Staff arranged a car rental, helped us with the bus schedules and provided good sight-seeing recommendations. Breakfast was above average for hotel breakfasts. We had a great view of the Flat Irons from our room. Hotel bikes, available to guests, needed some serious maintenance. A bit out of the way from downtown, but bike paths and local buses made getting around town very easy.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi CBrown2014,

Thank you for your encouraging review of The Boulder Inn. I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check-in. We attempt to do this for all of our guests who request it. I’m also glad that you enjoyed the view of the Flatirons. I have been living in Boulder for 15 years, and looking at the Flatirons is as impressive today as it was the first time I saw them.

Lewiston, Idaho
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed for three days for July wedding. The staff was very helpful and courteous while we were there. If anyone had a questions/problems from our party they could let the front desk know for help. The cleaning staff was also friendly and courteous. This was the perfect hotel for our family and other members of the wedding party. Great time!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hi JBH256,

Thank you for your inspiring review of The Boulder Inn, and for your kind words about the staff. They work so hard trying to make everyone’s stay perfect. Praise never gets old. I understand that you were here for a wedding. I hope that you can come back sometime and explore the area. There is so much to do and see.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I organized a group to stay at this hotel. The quick response, professionalism, and attention to detail was the reason we picked the hotel. We then went a month ahead to make all of our arrangements in the city. I new at that time this was the best hotel for our needs. From the front desk to the housekeepers were professional, friendly, and caring. I was in the hotel business for many years and this is one of best I've seen. We had special needs for elderly people, placement of rooms, and material needed to be passed out by the staff. They took care of everything plus others major emergencies on our part. We appreciate the staff. There isn't a perfect hotel but when you have staff that want to make your experience at the hotel the best it can be, what more can you ask for?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tom S
Hi Tom S,

Thank you for your motivating words on the staff. We can build a great hotel, and furnish it with luxurious amenities. Without great people working here, it is only brick and mortar. The staff works consistently and tirelessly going above and beyond, and it is great to be recognized.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the boulder inn both in June & July for my daughter's wedding. Everyone at the front desk was super helpful & accommodating, the rooms were clean & comfy, & the breakfast had a good variety. Preferred the 2nd floor room on my second visit, as the 1st floor room had a very heavy-footed group above. Free wi-fi was also a plus. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank annies874
Hi Annie S,

We host over 200 groups a year. Many are government, academic, sports, and family related. Every once in a while, one of them really stands out. Your wedding party was one of the nicest groups we have had. Our staff commented after you left on how wonderful you all were. Thank you for being great.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed one night at this hotel as part of a wedding party. All the staff was extremely helpful in providing advice to out-of-town guests on where to eat and things to do. The hotel was in a great location for going to Pearl St and the wedding venue. The breakfast was also very excellent.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Callie S
BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this review, 18 September 2014
Hi Cynthia L,

How lucky you are to be traveling across America during the summer. I’m glad that you had a chance to see Boulder. Summer is a great time of the year to be here. Thank you for your positive comments, and your glowing review.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I just got married in Boulder and we reserved a block of rooms at the Boulder Inn for our guests. Compared to all of the other hotels that I contacted in the area, the Boulder Inn immediately gave the best service. With other hotels, I was constantly waiting on information and/or for people to call me back and the Boulder Inn was always timely in their responses and very helpful in answering all of my questions. Once we got to the hotel for the wedding, the staff was extremely friendly, accommodating, and helpful. I was really impressed with how much time they were willing to spend helping me and how much they went above and beyond to make sure that all of my guests were comfortable and taken care of. I put together bags for each guest to receive on their arrival and the staff made sure to hand deliver them to each room. Overall, I was extremely happy that we picked the Boulder Inn for our wedding weekend and am not sure they could have done a better job! Whenever we go back to Boulder, we will definitely be staying there.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family