“Awesome Tacos”

Ranked #89 of 574 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Awesome Tacos”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Looking for some Mexican food in Boulder we come across this place. Seems like a happening place, Lots of young crowd. We were seated at once and the severs was very attentive. We were served tortilla and the house made salsa in 3 different flavors, Which I thought a fun way to start. I Ordered the Pork Belly tacos and my hubby ordered the Carne con Cerveza Tacos which is beer braised beef. Braised beef is always good, but braised in beer ???.. They were both awesome. No cheese to cover up the flavor which I like.

• Visited June 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Tahano Tequila Bistro recently hosted my rehearsal dinner (with approximately 70 guests). The owner (Peter) was super responsive and accommodating. The restaurant and bar staff was courteous, attentive, and professional. Everything was delivered as promised and in-line with price estimates. Peter even went so far to ensure that the music was tailored to our preferences. Having previously worked in the food service industry, I can unequivocally say that the customer service and food quality far exceeded my expectations. All the guests had a great time and enjoyed the experience. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone considering a private party, a delicious dinner, or even a casual drink. Thanks to all the Tahano personnel for an amazing evening.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank William N
Los Angeles, California
“Always Satisfactory”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Everytime I go to boulder, I happen to stop by to get great Mexican food and never leave disappointed because the food made here is fresh all the time. So many different tequilas and mezcals to chose from, and do they make the best margaritas in town. Highly recommend if your in the mood for something south of the border...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Samsonite_0
Boulder, Colorado
“Friendly service, Good Food, Small Portions”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Friday night in Boulder is a crowded bar/restaurant scene. We got in this place just off the west end of the Pearl St. Mall around 7PM with only a 15 minute wait. We ordered drinks and guacamole to start. We were stunned at how small the guaq and chips were and the margarita. The restaurant has a wide variety of tequilas including tequila flights. We ordered a wide variety of things veggie enchiladas, chicken enchiladas, relleno, chicken quesadilla, and fajitas shrimp. The food was all very good, but again the portions were small. The chicken quesadilla did not come out at the same time as the rest of the food. The manager delivered it personally a couple of minutes later, apologized and said there would be no charge! That was a great surprise. Having complained about the portion size I must admit we ate everything and didn't leave hungry

• Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great for Happy Hour”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I love tequila, so this is definitely a place for me. Tacos and bar menu are just what you would expect for a place of this type. Salsa, tequila, and many options of great Mexican food make this a winner for me. Been in twice, and other from a totally drunk person being obnoxious the first time, it's all been good. He was finally escorted out after making a spectacle of himself.

• Visited April 2013