“Best cappuccino outside of Italy”
Review of Amante Coffee

Amante Coffee
Ranked #10 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Boulder
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

Amante is My favorite coffee shop in the US. I live for their house cappuccinos and their mochas are awesome too. Oddly enough the quality of the north Boulder location is better than Downtown and Steamboat. THe chocolate croissants are delish too. My road bike rides are focused on stopping at and fueling myself at the north Boulder location. Staff is friendly too. I don't see a need to get my caffeine fix anywhere else.

2  Thank Waterman22

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This cafe is very Italian and has wonderful choices of coffees, teas, and pasteries. Bring your computer and surf the net. A regular place that I hang out and enjoy.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Maybe it's the Italian vibe, but I always get a cappuccino when I stop in at the Amante on north Broadway. Love the pattern the barista "draws" in the foam. Other advantages to Amante: gelato and the sports TV. My husband and I love to watch tennis matches while we're having coffee and baguette!

Reviewed 21 June 2012

If you're wandering along in Boulder and you need a cup of coffee, Amante is a great place to stop. Their coffee delicious and their store convenient to shopping. It's a bit on the pricey side but probably no more than a Starbuck's.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

I don't understand how this place stays in business except that the choices in north Boulder are so slim. Even my 22 year old daughter threw the coffee in the nearest trash after one sip, and kids that age are not usually very picky!