I've stayed for 2 weeks in this hotel. They charged me like $1000 on deposits. When asking the staff, they would find out where things went wrong. At the end of the first week they unblocked the $ 1000 deposit and blocked $750 for the last week. I didn't ask anymore details about it, because I was tired of this situation. Second, internet is not free, but it wasn't working as it should. Rooms are very old. Pictures seems to be very nice, but in real outdated. I had to walk like 200 meters from the front desk to my room. Not all staff were friendly. Food in the restaurant is expensive. Pool is very small, but ok. The whole hotel looks like a building from the 70s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder