Millennium Harvest House is a nice hotel near downtown Boulder. It's heyday has passed, but the hotel still has some charm to offer. Some upgrades have been implemented - like new beds and furnishings - that make your stay comfortable. But the hotel is still older so you'll find doorways a bit narrower, closets a little smaller. The hotel is a maze of corridors and you will have trouble if you like taking the stairs to your floor since the stairs may not connect all the floors! The outdoor area is older, but a nice open space next to Boulder Creek Trail. I would recommend this hotel if you are okay with some minor flaws.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder