Old and worn out is the only way to describe this hotel. More like an old Holiday Inn than a Millennium Hotel. BUT it is very close to the University of Colorado. About 5-10 minutes to campus. Nice setting near the park along Boulder Creek. It was clean and the beds are excellent. Most of the outlets did not work or were inaccessible. Extra charge for wi-fi without upgraded room. Needs a new owner or Millennium should step in and force renovations. Nice view from south and west facing rooms toward creek and campus. Marriott about 2 long blocks further north from campus was about $100-$125 more per night and the two Pearl Street hotels, Boulderado and the St. Julian are beautiful but very expensive and quite a walk to campus. Add $250 to $400 per night to the Millennium. If this hotel were anywhere else I wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder