The Millenium Harvest House accommodated my very large group with very little hassle, and many of the staff were extraordinarily helpful. The walls between our rooms were thin; there was a little more noise from next door than we should have had for the price. Breakfast was fine, and the meeting rooms were fine if somewhat threadbare. The least appealing aspect of the hotel was the sports bar; frankly, it smells. There are plenty of nice bars and restaurants in walking distance. The best thing about the hotel is the staff. And also, how the design maximizes views of the mountains, and a nice internal park that connects to the Boulder Creek trail system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder