We stayed over Memorial Day weekend for a family reunion. The hotel is very tired and dated. There is zero street appeal and it's clear that exterior maintenance has not been a priority. The room was adequate -- the bed was firm & comfortable and the furniture in good shape. Bathroom was old and stale, but towels were decent. It's a bit noisy -- easy to hear people in the hallway and other doors shutting. Our room was in the "sporting wing" and meant you wandered for a while through a seeming maze to get to the elevator. It's poorly laid out on many levels. Outside pool was cold, hot tub pool was warm one day and cool the next. Water was not the cleanest and the pool furniture was limited and old.
Restaurant had OK breakfast -- buffet looked like it had been cooked a few hours earlier and not at all appealing. Ordering off the menu was fine, but not available one of the days. We found a much better breakfast walking over to The Buff.
We all agreed that the location was nice -- easy to rent bikes and explore or walk over to campus. It ended up working out just fine for a family gathering since there was no worries about young children ruining anything or disturbing anyone in the low-key setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder