this hotel has 3 of my 4 "musts": windows that open, comfortable desk chair, enough space to do situps in room. It charges for internet, which is a minus. The garden outside is pretty nice, as is its proximity to Boulder Creek - on which there is a nice stroll downtown. The property sits behind a Safeway on a strip mall, which is weird - but at least one can walk to stores. The common rooms do need to be updated, and many ceilings were leaking when we visited. The staff is nice enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder