This is like staying in a bad late 70s movie. The hotel is clearly dated with poor management. The only reason to stay here is if you are a serious swimmer and need to use the 25 yard 4-lane lap pool which is a bit old, but was empty when I did my morning workout (there are kickboards, pull buoys and a timing clock on the wall). I was shocked that no one had bothered to sweep or rake up the grounds outside the restaurant (piles of leaves everywhere). My room was just okay--with a nice bed, and old TV and a fading bathroom. This hotel needs a complete makeover and seriously new management. Most of the hotel staff that I dealt with were pretty nice. Additionally it is kitty-corner from a mall with simple and healthy restaurants (e.g. Native Foods Cafe and the Mod Cafe). But you can do far better in Boulder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder