We stayed in this hotel prior to attending the CU-USC football game. This hotel normally has a fun pre-game tailgate-type atmosphere with an outdoor big screen TV, drinks, burgers, and lots of alums from both schools mingling/partying prior to the game. The weather didn't allow this, and the inside bars did have some trouble handling the crowd. (Normally, the outside pre-game is awesome.) The hotel itself is a bit dated, although our room was clean, bed was comfortable, and amenities were fine. There was a lot of noise in the hallway, so we didn't get a great night's sleep. We had appetizers in the bar, which were good. We didn't eat in the restaurant in the morning. The hotel also has indoor/outdoor pools, tennis courts, and is right on the Boulder Creek path. If you want a fancy hotel, quiet expensive room, and high end amenities, try the St. Julien or the Boulderado. Otherwise, If you want to have some fun, stay in a great location, have a great pre-game party, and have a short walk to a CU football game, stay at the Harvest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder