I visited the hotel in the dead of winter and had a sunny balcony room overlooking the mountains and stream. It is located in close proximity to a supermarket and shopping area on one side, and a stream with a bike/skating/walking path on the other side. I had no problems or negative experiences with the hotel. Besides a slightly torn drapery, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but then I don't go to hotels to inspect the rooms. The bed was comfortable, the view wonderful and the staff that I encountered were all pleasant and professional. It is not a high end hotel, but it is not a budget place either. I felt that I got good value for the price. Given that this was my first trip to Boulder, I enjoyed staying in a place that wasn't a chain -- now if they could do something about the Colorado weather in January, it would have been perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder