Do you enjoy the slimy lack of self worth feeling you get when you leave a brothel or a casino after blowing a bunch of money and not getting anything for it? Than this place is for you. There is no fridge, no wi-fi (unless you pay for it), no breakfast, and the "coffee" in the rooms tastes like the mud off your boots on a rainy day. It is the lowest cheapest product available, and thats the Harvest House in a nutshell. If your expectations are to receive anything like even say what a Motel 6 provides, you can forget it. The main elevator was broken, the fan in our room was broken, and the hallways are dark, dirty and smell like a meth lab exploded. Rooms are nothing special, although we enjoyed looking at the service tray featuring $5 a piece bottles of water. The courtyard was pretty, but that's it. Don't blow $200 on a mattress-stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder