I stayed at the Millennium Harvest House in Boulder and was a bit disappointed. First, the good: the hotel rooms were spacious and clean. The pool was good. The location is excellent. You can take a walk right out of the parking lot along the Boulder Creek Path to downtown Boulder where there are numerous shopping, drinking and dining locales that are quite excellent. Unfortunately, the Harvest House is badly in need of renovations. The rooms are tired and the bathroom is incredibly tiny and in need of updating. I will say that the staff is very nice and responsive. For example, my shower had almost no pressure the first morning even though the sink faucet was like a fire hose so I complained at the desk in the morning as I left for my meeting. When I returned at 5 PM, the shower head had been replaced and the shower was at least operational. I should note that I had read some of the less than enthusiastic reviews of others before traveling to Boulder, but as a federal employee, this was one of the few Boulder hotels that I could afford with no out-of-pocket expenses and was the hotel chosen by our meeting hosts. They did accommodate our group with a very nice buffet breakfast in the mornings which was very much appreciated. They also had a breakfast coffee bar that was quite handy. I think that this hotel could be a very nice hotel if they had substantial updating to the guest rooms.
The restaurant was also a problem. We went there the first night and even though we were just about the only ones in the restaurant at 7 PM, we had to wait an extraordinary amount of time for our food to arrive. On the other hand, the main bar is apparently under renovation, so they had a bar off of the lobby and the two women bartenders were excellent at serving us when we ventured in, which was several times during the ten day trip. The front desk personnel was also very helpful in suggesting activities for the weekend. So all in all, service was good, hotel itself not so much. I can only rate the Harvest House average at best until significant renovations are made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder