“Good value hotel in Boulder. Staff was excellent!”
Review of Courtyard Boulder

Courtyard Boulder
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Boulder
Durham, North Carolina
“Good value hotel in Boulder. Staff was excellent!”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

This hotel is very typical for a coutyard marriot. Very clean and a good value. What makes this hotel better than most, is the staff. Everyone that I encountered at the front desk was nice and very eager to help. The hotel is not very close to downtown, but Boulder is small, so walking can be an option. We chose to drive to downtown.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank starkist19

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I really liked this Courtyard. It was clean, inexpensive and just about 1.5 miles from the wedding we attended at Chautauqua park. I had a great stay.

My guestroom could have used updating, but it was totally satisfactory. The king bed was comfortable, the room was large and it had a patio. I slept well for the two nights I was there.

The lobby had a really nice "living room" feel with lots of plush couches and chairs and a fireplace. My husband and I had a drink there one evening and it was really cozy and pleasant. They also had computers that were free to use, which is always a plus.

Parking was free! This is unheard of in most cities I travel to. I was very grateful.

I would definitely return to this hotel when I'm back in Boulder (I loved Colorado!).

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CityGirl610
Brookline, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I stayed here with my son who was visiting CU Boulder. The checkin was easy and quick even though we arrived after 2AM! The hotel was fully booked, but they still managed to honor all of my bizarre requests, such as being on a top floor and having extra foam pillows. The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. Bathroom was good. The room had a balcony which offers a view of the mountains. Plenty of free parking. Not much in terms of shopping or restaurants in the area that you would walk to, but everything is a short drive away. Checkout was an invoice slipped under my door. I will definitely stay here again now that my son has decided to go to school here.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank ellenb2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 April 2011

This was reasonably priced, rated well enough on Tripadvisor, and pretty convenient to Pearl Street and that was good enough for us. Room was clean, staff was courteous. Our needs were simple and they were met. We stayed one night to acclimate to the elevation before heading to Breckenridge and very much enjoyed our day in Boulder.

Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cheesepocket
Modiin,Israel
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Clean, comfortable rooms, Nice lounge, good breakfast with variouse options, helpful personnel, free interenet, good business center.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Oodimen
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Hotel was fairly reasonable at 119 a night for AAA rate. Foyer was beautiful with lots of space to hang out if guests came over. Short drive to downtown and malls. Would def stay there again.

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank bcbrady76
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 2 December 2010

Marriott's usually don't disappoint, and this wasn't an exception. I thought this was a very nice hotel, and was very convenient to the office I was working at, being practically in the same parking lot.

There were many shops and restaurants right around the corner, less than 5 minutes from the hotel, so I don't know what those 'nothing around it' reviews are talking about.

I especially enjoyed the convenience of the cafe, as the weather wasn't great and I did not wish to go out. The prices were not as high as I expected, and the food was pretty good.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business