“Decent option”
Review of Courtyard Boulder

Courtyard Boulder
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
Reviewed 28 June 2011

This hotel is about two miles from town. If the Boulderado hadn't been sold out I would have preferred to pay a few dollars more and stay there within walking distance of Pearl Street. The rooms are small. The indoor pool was full of young children and babies. The did have a nice courtyard where we had a glass of wine one night. We didn't eat there as we thought there were better options in town. Housekeeping didn't replace the shampoo so we were out when we returned from a bike ride and needed a shower before dinner. Front desk staff was very nice...allowed us to check out a couple of hours late Sunday. It wasn't expensive...I think we paid $130 a night. But I would have preferred a better location.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Western View

Reviewed 21 June 2011

my husband and i stayed at the courtyard in boulder while on a business trip. i was very impressed with the desk staff. they were warm and welcoming, and remembered my husband and i when we went down to the desk later with a question. our room was clean and tidy, and the bed was VERY comfortable. in the morning, we had breakfast at the hotel restaurant and i enjoyed every bite! (i was also excited to see that they served starbucks coffee...saved me from having to make a coffee run!) i would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ASaucy
Reviewed 9 June 2011

This hotel is very typical for a coutyard marriot. Very clean and a good value. What makes this hotel better than most, is the staff. Everyone that I encountered at the front desk was nice and very eager to help. The hotel is not very close to downtown, but Boulder is small, so walking can be an option. We chose to drive to downtown.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank starkist19
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I really liked this Courtyard. It was clean, inexpensive and just about 1.5 miles from the wedding we attended at Chautauqua park. I had a great stay.

My guestroom could have used updating, but it was totally satisfactory. The king bed was comfortable, the room was large and it had a patio. I slept well for the two nights I was there.

The lobby had a really nice "living room" feel with lots of plush couches and chairs and a fireplace. My husband and I had a drink there one evening and it was really cozy and pleasant. They also had computers that were free to use, which is always a plus.

Parking was free! This is unheard of in most cities I travel to. I was very grateful.

I would definitely return to this hotel when I'm back in Boulder (I loved Colorado!).

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CityGirl610
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I stayed here with my son who was visiting CU Boulder. The checkin was easy and quick even though we arrived after 2AM! The hotel was fully booked, but they still managed to honor all of my bizarre requests, such as being on a top floor and having extra foam pillows. The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. Bathroom was good. The room had a balcony which offers a view of the mountains. Plenty of free parking. Not much in terms of shopping or restaurants in the area that you would walk to, but everything is a short drive away. Checkout was an invoice slipped under my door. I will definitely stay here again now that my son has decided to go to school here.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ellenb2008
Reviewed 14 April 2011

This was reasonably priced, rated well enough on Tripadvisor, and pretty convenient to Pearl Street and that was good enough for us. Room was clean, staff was courteous. Our needs were simple and they were met. We stayed one night to acclimate to the elevation before heading to Breckenridge and very much enjoyed our day in Boulder.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheesepocket
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Clean, comfortable rooms, Nice lounge, good breakfast with variouse options, helpful personnel, free interenet, good business center.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business