“A regular at the courtyard”
Review of Courtyard Boulder

Courtyard Boulder
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Boulder
Tampa
“A regular at the courtyard”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I feel like a regular here, this is my 6th stay in the last 7 months. This hotel is consistently clean. The rooms are average hotel rooms. One of the perks is Paul Mitchell products for hair and lotion. Great location for business. I will stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to this hotel when you visit Boulder and for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I appreciate it very much.
I am pleased you are happy with the Paul Mitchell bathroom products and the hotel cleanliness. I will share your comments with the housekeeping team.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is by far one of the largest Courtyards I have stayed and one of the cleanest. Considering all the snow and below zero temperatures, the entrance, lobby area was very clean; very friendly staff and accommodating to guests. The Restaurant - Bistro - had decent meals, breakfast I considered as above average, salads/sandwiches seemed really popular and if you did not order early enough, would be sold-out. Starbucks Coffee is sold on premises and not too bad; bold could be a little "bolder."

I had a room on the first floor and next time I will ask for an upper level. The cold temps outside kept the heater in the room going constantly (68 - 70 degrees) and the floor was very cold. The desk was near the window which wasn't helping. Overall the king room was nice, large closet space, vanity area and separate bath/shower/toilet.

Exercise room... a disappointment: For this size Courtyard, I would have expected a much larger exercise room. It was highly disappointing to see 1 bike, 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and some free weights in a room about the sized of your lodging accommodations. At times, there were people waiting for the cardio equipment.

Overall a nice stay.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you very much for posting your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy that you found the hotel location and the property cleanliness to your satisfaction.
We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Boulder.

Dripping Springs, Texas
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed here four nights while visiting family in Boulder. The hotel is immaculate, in spite of all of the snow and mud carried in on shoes and boots. The bed and the pillows are really comfortable, the bathroom is crisp and clean with lots of towels. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I had breakfast in the Bistro each morning and each of the four breakfasts I had (french toast with strawberries, oatmeal with nuts and dried fruits, breakfast tacos with fruit and healthy start sandwich with fruit) was tasty. The location is convenient to downtown. I look forward to staying here on my next trip to Boulder.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay on Trip Advisor. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the staff service, room cleanliness and our breakfast offerings all to your satisfaction.
We look forward to an opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Boulder.
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Very friendly and helpful front desk. Breakfast bar was well staffed, food was good. Room was comfortable and clean. Workout area was nice. Nice pool and hot tub. You can to play with the HVAC a bit to get some white noise, but its doable. Without it the walls are a bit thin, I'd stay again for sure.

Room Tip: Courtyard view on 3rd floor for a quiet room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and service. We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again when you return to Boulder.

CT
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I recently stayed here for a few nights while traveling to Boulder for business. The hotel itself is in a good area that is just a few minute drive to downtown. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and the lobby has a nice little cafe where you grab a quick bite or a drink and sit by the fire.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor recently. I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel and our location. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Boulder.

Windsor, CO
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Spent a weekend here and was very pleased with the facilities. Rooms are spacious. Staff very helpful, especially Nicole at the front desk. Location is very conducive to reaching natural areas, shopping and other attractions. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay here on TripAdvisor.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and the service you received. I will be sure to share your comments with Nicole (NIkki) and recognize her for her service during your stay.
We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again soon on your next visit to Boulder.
All the best in 2014!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My roommate and I set a reservation two weeks before Christmas to spend our Christmas at the Marriot in Boulder. Unfortunately the both of us got sick and had to cancel our reservation which seemed to be a difficult task for the Marriot. They could not look up my reservation by my name but only through my credit card, which I found disturbing and degrading. I felt as if I was only a number and they could not care who I was. I will never make another reservation at another Marriot nore will I ever think to reserve a room at the Boulder location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard Boulder, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty when attempting to cancel your reservation. There are several Marriott branded properties in the Boulder area which might have caused the agent some confusion. In the future, please reference your confirmation number that you are given at the time of booking and feel free to contact our toll free reservations help desk at 1-800-321-2211. You can also make changes or cancel a reservation by visiting courtyard.com.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and look forward to an opportunity to serve you in the future.