Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewstypical courtyardoffice parkstarbucks coffeeshort drivepearl streetroom was cleannice hotelan easy driveclose to downtownbusiness tripfront desk staffexercise roomnice staywould stay here againenjoyed my stayparking lotconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Guys - try to avoid this hotel. Receptionists are always missing in action, old rooms and furniture, bathroom fixtures keep leaking, leakage on walls, marble tops near basis are stained, close to zero food choices, only 2 luggage trolleys... I paid 260 for 1 night and was pathetic experience...

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank apactraveller2012
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.
I would like to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Our staff is on duty 24 hours a day and we should be available for guest service. Our rooms were renovated in early 2013 and I am sorry they did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with our management team in an effort to improve our service.
We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The staff was accommodating and room was typical of a Courtyard, good bed, nice linens. There's a bistro on site that serves light breakfast and dinner and serves as a bar as well that is convenient (although there are several good places to eat within walking distance). Nice outdoor patio as well. My one complaint (typical of "green hotels") was the thermostat in the room was on a motion sensor and turned off during the night. The default temp was 74 degrees - a little warm for me -- so I woke up hot every night. Shoot for a room on the top floor to avoid hearing the rooms above and below (in my second floor room I could clearly hear the person above me walking around).

Room Tip: Room on top floor is quieter. Suites offer a small balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.
I happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff service and the quality of the facility here at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder. I was disappointed to hear that you found the room to warm for you comfort. All of our guest rooms include an adjustable thermostat so the guest can control the room temperature. Please let one our front desk staff member's know and we will be happy to assist you on the operation of the heating and cooling system in our guest rooms. I apologize that you were not aware of this feature during your stay.
Once again, thank you for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I do understand that things go wrong in a hotel, but we had a long list of problems with our room and when we tried to talk to the staff about the issues we received no help. The fridge in our room was broken, after talking to a woman who tried to tell us to fix it ourselves - the staff came in and plugged another fridge in on top of the other fridge. The toiletries were used and left over from the previous guests, the tub didn't drain - there was standing water. We had asked for extra towels a few times before we were able to have someone bring us some. We were told that breakfast was included with our room, they told us one of the 3 people in our party could eat but the rest of us were out of luck. It just wasn't the service we were expecting for the price we paid.

• Stayed: July 2014
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Your comments help us improve our service levels and I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments.
I am sorry you did not receive the level of service that you were expecting. I have shared your comments with our staff in an effort to eliminate this type of service in the future.
Once again, thank you for posting your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Took a weekend trip to Boulder to check out CU for my son. The hotel was better than we thought it was going to be based on some of the reviews. Comfy, clean room, well maintained common areas, very friendly staff and the proximity to the Campus and downtown excellent. What else can you really ask for?
Never ate at the bistro, so can't comment on that...too many other option downtown to enjoy.

Easy to get to Pearl Street Mall and parking in the garages downtown is free on the weekends. Boulder is a great town with lots to do...every visitor to CO should check it out!
We will definately stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the couryard
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you very much for posting your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay here.
I am pleased you enjoyed the location, facilities and staff service. I am also happy you indicated you will return in the future to be our guest. We look forward to serving you again soon.
All the best.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed for 1 evening in July to catch a play at the CA Shakespeare festival in Boulder. The Courtyard is located about a 10 minute drive from downtown Boulder on the far end of Pear St. Easy to get back and forth. Hotel itself was typical Courtyard and the room was comfortable and clean. We had a room away from the road which was quiet. The hotel has a pool which is nice in the summer and the usual cafe/market set up as food options. No restaurant options in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, but just a 5-10 minute drive away.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am happy you enjoyed your visit to Boulder and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you on your next visit.