“What's not to like?”

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
Seattle, Washington
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed 6 November 2010

I'm a pretty discerning guy, but this hotel has it going on. Helpful staff, comfortable rooms, views of the mountains (some rooms), running/walking paths next door, reasonable and healthy breakfast options and even a prairie dog colony north of the property.
We loved our stay. Yes, it a couple miles from downtown, but just a straight shot down Pearl Street. Free coffee in the lobby, free printers for boarding passes great great workout room, pool and hot tub. Any complaints would be petty.Highly recommended.

Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Stromcamp

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 15 October 2010

We stayed here for two nights and used our Marriott awards. helpful staff, nice lobby, clean modern rooms. A couple miles from 28th Street mall/shopping area and also University of Coloado. The other reviews are spot on.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank VickiScottsdale
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 14 October 2010

What can I say when travelling on business? A nice friendly environment and a comfortable bed do the wonders! We've stayed there for four nights and it offers just that! Though the door key played up three times is a bit annoying, but the staff were friendly and helpful that made it better. I especially appreciate the lady who tried super hard in accommodating my diet needs and made great dinner for me there! A place of stay that you will not regret!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank love4peace
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 12 October 2010

The location of this hotel is a few miles from Downtown. We stayed there in Oct 09 and again in Sept 10. In the meantime, they had redone their lobby and it's amazing. There's a TV in there that will show you what is going on in the city, weather, etc.
I don't know what it is, but everyone that works here is super nice. I love going there. Now that I live in Boulder, this is the place that I recommend to visitors. Hopefully I can go back there soon.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank slarisey
Reviewed 13 August 2010

The Courtyard is well appointed and has implemented the new self-serve restaurant concept that I really appreciate. Staff was friendly and did a great job accommodating my request for a quiet room. You'll want a car here, as the hotel is a 5 minute drive away from restaurants and shopping on 28th St, and 10 minutes from downtown. It's not an attractive location, but the facility itself is quite nice. My queen bed was terrific, and the room was comfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank AgentSmithDC
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 18 July 2010

I recently went hiking in the Rocky Mountains and met my guides in Boulder. I stayed here the first and last nights of my trip, before and after I was traveling with my guides.

The address of this hotel is in the 4700 block, so it is 47 blocks from the center of town. If you have a car, or are just transiting from and to the Denver airport as I was, you will be fine. But be aware that it is not in the middle of the downtown Boulder activities.

That said, it is a very nice, quiet, business style hotel. It is also the first Courtyard I have seen to include the owner’s bistro option, which prepares food and drink for purchase at breakfast and dinner, but not lunch.

There is free wireless internet throughout the hotel and the lobby includes a business center with 3 workstations with free wired broadband internet for those traveling without computers such as myself. There are also 2 additional dedicated workstations for printing airline boarding passes. And there is also an ATM in the lobby if you need cash.

The hotel is modern and attractive. It has a nicely landscaped outdoor seating area in the U-shaped courtyard between the buildings. It also has an indoor pool and whirlpool, and a fitness room with exercise equipment. The hotel, including all sleeping rooms is totally smoke-free – thank you, Marriott.

My sleeping room was large and well appointed with a comfortable firm king bed, sofa, large desk with chair and a TV with a good selection of cable channels. The bathroom area was also large with separate sink and shower/toilet areas. The bathtub/shower did show some mildew stains in the grout but was otherwise clean. The room was well lighted with numerous fixtures throughout.

The hotel is located next to the busy Foothills Parkway so try to get on the eastern side of the hotel for the quietest room. I was on the east side near the back of the 3rd (top) floor of the easternmost building and I never heard the traffic even with my balcony door open.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank AustinWhitewater
Amherst
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I have to say, I was very happy with our stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Boulder over memorial day weekend. The hotel is a little far from town (3 miles or so), but it's quiet, the rooms are nice, and the staff was very accomodating. They let us check in early when our flight arrived earlier than expected and they let us check out late in order to shower after the Bolder Boulder race. It's right next to a nice bike/run path that leads to the Boulder Creek path within about 1/2 mile. Our room on the 3rd floor had a little balcony with beautiful views of the mountains. All in all, we had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple