“Friendly Service, Clean Rooms and Great Value”

Boulder Twin Lakes Inn
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Boulder
Boulder, Colorado
“Friendly Service, Clean Rooms and Great Value”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

What a wonderful find here in Boulder! My children live close by to the Inn, I live in the city of Boulder but needed a few days of rest after spending weeks dealing with Flood recovery issues in my home. From the moment I stepped in the lobby of the Inn I felt welcome, comfortable and immediately sensed the Inn to be my home away from home! The room that I stayed in was a non smoking room and pet friendly. It was clean and beyond my expectations of a room where pets were! No odors, or any signs of pets were present. The room was very large in comparison to other hotel rooms that I've stayed at in prior Inns. The staff was extremely friendly, professional and helpful. In the morning they serve a very nice breakfast that the guests enjoy at their leisure. I was surprised to see the fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, bagels, cream cheese, pastries, orange juice and many other breakfast items to choose from. There's a laundry room right off the lobby, computers for the guests to use and even a hot tub. In the room there's a kitchenette with a microwave, mini fridge and sink, dishes, etc. The mattresses were so comfortable. I have only positive comments to make regarding Boulder Twin Lakes Inn. Affordable and everything I needed to have a restful, comfortable stay. I felt very safe and secure too. I recommend this Inn A+++. -Laura C.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank LJCopenhagen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Houston, TX
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Beds were new, warm and comfortable but I didn't care for the B&B layout. Hotel looked quite new on the outside but the furniture inside the rooms was old. Odd layout (no sink in bathroom) but it was the least expensive place in Boulder. If you're on a budget, this place is fine, but I didn't feel it was worth $100 per night when I got a much nicer place in Estes Park for less money and bigger mountains.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brooks747
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This was my second visit to the Inn. My friend and I spent one night at the Inn and have to say it provided all we needed! Our trip was touch and go; we got a great value and friendly, friendly, friendly service. The owners were very lovely to split the bill for my friend and me. The grounds are well groomed and breakfast was plentiful, varied and well-stocked: hard-boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, various pastries, FRESH fruit salad, juices, coffee, etc...the works! The room was very spacious, with a couch, two queen-sized beds, microwave, sink and pantry which are very convenient if you want to stay longer. People from all over the world comes and stays at the Inn while they train in Boulder - very cool! This place is owned by a very nice couple who I will give my business to in future trips.

Room Tip: Second floor, on conner above stairs
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank GliAda
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Here I am again.. Why would I stay anywhere else? Quiet, comfortable, reasonable, and pleasant staff. The grounds looks great with the new gazebo and grilling area! Feel like home when I stay here. hmmm,

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mary anne d
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This hotel is in a nice quiet area next to a park and walking trail. The room was ok, but oddly arranged with the tub/toilet in one room and the bathroom sink right next to the kitchenette sink on the same counter. It was pretty clean.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RuToo
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Twin lakes in is a great place to stay. I showed up and my key was waiting for me and it was a real key, not one of those magnetic ones that lose their info upon cell phone contact, no running to desk to get the key card reprogrammed. The building is two story and each room has small kitchen area, there are also several full kitchens to use to make dinner. The morning meal is very good compared to many places that offer little selection. The front desk clerk/concierge Neil was always there to help, maybe not always sitting at the desk, but the desk phone and his number is right there and so is he if you call.

In short I moved to Boulder and found a great place to stay for three weeks. Very relaxed atmosphere, good breakfast, kitchenette in room and full kitchens, friendly service that is on the ball, and a hot tub. No worries at twin Lakes Inn. (The only organic brewery in Colorado is within waking distance).

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Will W
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We loved it here! The breakfast was tasty and diverse yet modest; the carpeted rooms were comfortable. We only saw someone at reception upon checkout, but the courtesy phone allows you to call and ask any questions you may have- a clever system that clearly must keep down costs (thanks!)

We were only disappointed that the site we booked the room through promised bicycles for hire... Hopefully the hotel will get those back into working condition soon! Guests need to bring their own wheels or some good walking shoes.

• Stayed July 2013