Boulder Twin Lakes Inn
US$348
US$275
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$215
US$168
US$381
  • Pool
Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$179
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$103
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$141
Boulder University Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$147
Hotwire.com
US$227
TripAdvisor
All reviewsresidential areacommunal kitchenhard boiled eggstwo sinksquiet locationcelestial seasoningspeanut butterhot tubno elevatorlarge roomfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homebeds were comfortablerunnersmicrowavedesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2009

I stayed at Twin Lakes for 5 nights while visiting my family who live nearby. I loved everything about it. Huge, very quiet room with a fridge and microwave, an included continental-style breakfast, ( with home-made fruit sald -- fresh berries and pineapple in the dead of winter) and a very warm, informal atmosphere -- more like a B&B where you pretty much take care of yourself, but help is available if you need it. Binesh, the owner, is working tirelessly to upgrade the whole place -- beds, linens, and thick towels are all new and what it may lack in luxury decor it more than makes up in homey comfort.
I am utterly mystified by comments about anyone being "unhelpful" here. I have traveled all over the world, stayed in many 5 star hotels, and found Binesh, innkeeper Steve, and the sweet young housekeepers as uniformly gracious and eager to help as anyone I've met. If you need coddling, valets, room service, etc. this is not the place for you. But if you are independent enough to take care of yourself and willing to pick up the phone f you need something, this is a delightful, comfortable, and amazingly well-priced place to call home in Boulder.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2009

I showed up to get a room, no one was available. I called the number listed if no one was available and could hear the phone ringing in the office when I called. I stuck around for over 15 minutes and walked around looking for someone to help me. The next day I emailed them to let them know I was there, thinking there may be an apology or some kind of acceptable excuse. I was told I probably called the wrong number, which was not true, I even tried calling the 1800 number listed on the cards, same phone rang in the office. I was also told I may be happier staying somewhere else, which turned out to be true. I found a cheaper and closer hotel to my job site with people that actually care about guest service.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank gofast505
Reviewed 16 February 2009

I needed a place for visiting family to stay and was very pleased. The owners really made an effort to make our family feel at home. The Inn is clean and very reasonably priced. My in laws are joggers and really enjoyed talking to the owners who are former professional runners.

• Stayed: January 2009
1  Thank Bouldergeist
Reviewed 24 January 2009

I had stayed here on a buisiness trip 2 years ago and I was very suprised at the changes this place has seen in the last two years. The owners have changed everything from the linnens,beds, carpets and upgraded the property throughout. my rate for a business trip was exceptional and the breakfast was amazing. The manager, Steve was excellent. I was able to have a good chat with the owners.He and his wife are former Olympians and gave me lots of advice on personal fitness. it was an honor to be at this quiet Inn with pictures of the world class runners. I love running.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Strella80
Reviewed 29 December 2008

we are just checking out after 11 days stay at twin lakes. this is our 4th visit in 6 months and we must say everyone here is just the best. this is a hidden gem in boulder. very quiet, parks and walking trail, about 5 minutes outside town. best value in the area, and the family owners are so special.

the inn is very very clean, has a kick a breakfast and very nice hot spa in a glass gazibo. you will find you are treated as a valued member of the family. just cant recommend it enough and hope you check it out.

• Stayed: December 2008