“lovely hotel for your boulder, co visit”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Boulder
“lovely hotel for your boulder, co visit”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This hotel should always be considered when visiting Boulder. Although a bit difficult to find by using a GPS, the hotel directions are clear. It offers easy access to a cute town and beautiful nature. The property is clean and well kept. The breakfast has something for everyone and is presented beautifully. The evening meal is worth a try if the menu is to your liking.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSBoulderSales, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
We really appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton-Boulder! I am delighted to hear that our hotel met your standards and that you were able to enjoy the beautiful city of Boulder! We hope you stay with us again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Omaha,NE., United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We booked this hotel because it offered smoking rooms. The room was very comfortable, the complimentary breakfast top quality. The location was difficult to find, but we were only inconvenienced slightly. I would suggest that each guest be supplied a map as well as directions.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites by Hilton-Boulder! We really appreciate your feedback, and apologize for the inconvenience while trying to find our property. We have been working on sending out directions a few days in advance to our guests if they provide an email address to avoid this issue. I'm so happy to hear that the room was comfortable and you enjoyed breakfast. It is so important to us that our guests feel like they are at home. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Boulder!
Winter Garden, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 41 days and worked out of the hotelroom. I work out of hotel room about 8 month of the year different hotels and different cities. I can only say that I could not complain about anything at this stay, room verys clean, service was exellent from front desk to food service. I feel I left part of my family when I had to leave. would recomment this hotel to anybody going to Boulder, Co

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Karl W
HWSBoulderSales, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Karl, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words about our property. I'm so happy to hear that you felt like you were part of our family while staying here-we were sad to see you go! I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed the accommodations and your room was comfortable and clean. We are looking forward to seeing you the next time you travel to Boulder!
Wyoming
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites for 3 nights for business training. The king bed was comfy, the room suite was just the right size and access in and out of the hotel was smooth. I took advantage of the breakfast one of the mornings I was there and was pleased with it. I appreciated the free wi-fi, and was able to set the room to a comfortable temperature. All the lights worked (you'd be surprised how many high-end hotels neglect to check this basic fact) and the in room coffee was quite tasty. I'll stay here again, it's a great Boulder location for my needs and close to all that one might need (restaurants, shopping, highways) Considering how busy Foothills Parkway is, I didn't find the road noise bothersome.

Room Tip: If you're sensitive to road noise, ask for a room facing the inner courtyard. Although, in the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Liz D
HWSBoulderSales, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that your stay was very comfortable. We check our rooms daily to ensure lights and appliances are functioning properly so I am glad that everything seemed to be in order. We will be looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in Boulder!
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Excellent hotel. Staff was wonderful. No complaints at all. Good location, too. Would recommend to anyone. They have an amazing weeknight buffet with wine and beer that is free. Breakfast is great, too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Thank Bradford Willia... Q
Thank you so much for your recent review, Bradford! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff and meals were excellent. It is always a pleasure hearing positive feedback! We look foward to seeing you the next time you visit Boulder!
New Castle, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was a great hotel for traveling with kids - they have adjoining rooms to make a suite. We had plenty of room. Our only complaint was that the hotel is undergoing a remodel so parking was scarce and there is construction going on everywhere. Once it is done it will be an exceptional place to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Anna L
HWSBoulderSales, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. I am delighted to hear that our suites provided enough space for you and your children. I apologize for the inconvenience the construction caused you during your stay with us. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!
California
Reviewed 31 October 2013

First I want to say that the staff was awesome - very welcoming and friendly. I booked here even though it was out of the central area for two reasons - the pool and jacuzzi. The pool had just been closed for the season (excuse me - I'm from California, we don't know what that means and I will swim laps in 68 degree water, so...) and we were told the jacuzzi had been filled in due to a complaint regarding handicap accessibility. So I guess rather than make accessible, they just closed it permanently! Well, I could have survived without the pool if I had the spa, so that totally sucked. I don't care about "free" food of low quality - so that's not a concern - and it was not much to rave about, but lots of folk would rather have that than have to worry about it, so... but in BOULDER?? There is so much great, inexpensive (and more expensive!) food! Loved the size and space of rooms, all was VERY clean - beds just average. VERY dry in rooms - we went out and bought a humidifier. The area is certainly quiet - not really a party hotel anyway - and after one sleepless night due to elephants above, we were very agreeably moved to an upper floor. Romantic? No. Spacious, clean, friendly, functional - yes. If I were on business or wanted enough space and a kitchen I would stay again. Also, even though the first floor was recovering from flood damage, there was NO construction disturbance - thanks again to the friendly staff and management!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DropAnchor
DropAnchor, thank you for your recent review of the Homewood Suites Boulder! I'm glad that you found our staff welcoming and friendly and our suites clean and spacious. I apologize the pool and jacuzzi were not open during your stay, I understand your dissapointment since they were key reasons in booking our hotel. Next door to us is the Colorado Athletic Club with a full size olympic pool and jacuzzi that we would have gladly sent you to. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Boulder.