Holiday Inn Express Boulder
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotel Boulderado(Boulder)
US$312
US$303
  • Restaurant
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$258
Hampton.com
Foot of the Mountain Motel(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$189
Travelocity
US$444
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$201
Orbitz.com
All reviewscookiesfree breakfast each morningrefrigerator and microwaveestes parkthe breakfast areadowntown pearl streetshort drivewould stay againcomfortable roomhot tubcoffee makerbroadwaysinkfoothillsbeddingconferencemountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed here 5 nights while helping my son continue with the clean up from the 9/11 flood of his home. The staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms clean, furnishings up to date, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker (with pretty good coffee for hotel coffee), never heard any sounds from surrounding rooms. The morning breakfast, however, was processed, heated up in a microwave food. The bananas were the only fresh food. The breakfast room was kept clean and again the staff was very friendly. For the location and comfort I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and never heard a sound from above or beside me.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank divetravlr
Emily S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation, but I'm happy that we were able to assist and offer our services and a warm, dry place to stay.
Our breakfast is made daily and we do offer several fresh food options, including the bananas and oranges. We are working to offer additional healthy options to our menu, so definitely keep an eye out.
Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This will not be at the top of your list for superb places to stay but I can keep agree with the other recent reviews. The staff was very polite, rooms were furnished nicely. My bathroom needed a little extra cleaning though. TV in exercise room wouldn't receive a signal. Location is convenient.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mtarmygriz
Emily S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for your review. We do aim to be on our guest's top 10 lists of places to stay, with our friendly staff and spacious rooms. I'm sorry we weren't able to do so for you during your previous stay.

Please contact me directly for your next stay, and I will make every effort to land on your list of top hotels. Thank you again.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I can only join the others reviews. This is nice hotel, pretty convenient in most of the aspects. The staff is great - polite, friendly and helpful.
Breakfasts indeed need major improvement - hardly found something to eat, the food is not too healthy though.
The location is outside of downtown but not too distant as Boulder generally is not a large place. Overall in 5-10 minutes it is possible to reach everywhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guests. We especially love hearing positive things about our staff!

In regards to the breakfast comments, I'm sorry you didn't have a fully positive experience. We do offer a variety of options to start your morning and I'm sorry we were able to accommodate your needs. We are working towards offering even more healthy options in the coming months. Currently we do offer oatmeal, yogurt and low fat milk, as well a variety of fruit.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

The hotel was a nice. It was clean. It was very easy checking in and out. The staff was very helpful and friendly. There is a nice little gym. There is a very nice little pool. There was a very good selection at the free breakfast each morning - much more than I've ever seen at a free continental breakfast. It was quick and easy to get to anywhere I wanted to go in Boulder from there. Overall, if you don't need to stay in the plushest hotel with the latest decor, then this was a great value!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Emily S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and the positive review about your recent stay. I'm so excited to hear that check-in was super efficient and that you feel that the staff and facilities were great! I can't wait to share your review with my staff!

I agree with you on the breakfast, I personally enjoy a different treat each morning.
Thanks again for your review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel was modern, quiet and comfortable. I liked that it was off the beaten path and away from the main downtown area. Breakfast was not great. The service was fine, not stellar, but certainly not subpar.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are located in northern part of Boulder, right at the base of the Foothill Mountains. We are located next to several trails such as the Wonderland Lake path, which is located behind the hotel. Although we are a little 'off the beaten path' we are still able to provide another side of the true Boulder experience.

Our breakfast changes daily, so I'm sorry your experience wasn't stellar. We value our guest's opinions and I will work with our breakfast clerk to guarantee that all guests experiences are positive ones.