Holiday Inn Express Boulder
US$258
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$171
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$302
US$179
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$169
US$251
US$191
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Foot of the Mountain Motel(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$179
US$426
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfree breakfast each morningrefrigerator and microwaveestes parkthe breakfast areadowntown pearl streetshort drivewould stay againcomfortable roomhot tubcoffee makerbroadwaysinkfoothillsbeddingconferencemountains
Reviewed 23 July 2009

Nice, clean, nice rooms. Staff was really nice and very helpful. The breakfast area was crowed (seems to be a little small for the size of the hotel), but the staff was very fast.
We felt very much welcome and enjoyed our stay A LOT. Good work, folks!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlpsGuitarplayer
Reviewed 19 July 2009

Our stay was one of our worst hotel experiences ever.

Confusion at the front desk when we checked in.

Untrained staff.

Stopped up toilet required several visits from maintenance.

Cockroach in the room.

Request to speak to the manager was not responded to.

Request for a phone call from the manager after we left was not responded to.

Email complaint was not responded to.

Computer glitch resulted in us being charged in a foreign currency even though we are U.S. citizens staying in a US hotel. Foreign currency transaction fees were added by the credit card company. Several phone calls and emails resulted in a response saying we should dispute the charges with the credit card company -- they did not want to send through any sort of credit. We did and the credit card company was very sympathetic.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank GonzoZap
Reviewed 18 June 2009

I would not recommend anybody staying at this property. We requested for Smoking rooms and didnt get them. requested for a patio, answer - sold out on those, I had two lady coleagues with me travelling on an extended stay and we asked if we could get a suite with two rooms , answer - not there. We asked if there was a king available - Answer - Sorry , we are sold out.

Now comes the morning, Breakfast , well, I'd reserve my comments on that if you know what I mean as people have different choices but it , well, forget it!

So I decided to check out from there and move into some other place. Now comes the checkout time, we got our bills slipped under the doors of our rooms and which was fine. Now, here is the best part - both mine and my colleagues rooms got charged on my card.

Now last but never the least, after three days, upon realizing that , I called up the hotel and they transfered me to the "Managers Office " where somebody was talking to me as if he was doing a favor to his job and was doing it for free. As if Holiday Inn guys did'nt even pay him to do his job. so I explained and told him the problem and the Answer - There is nothing much we can do , pls ask you colleague to call us.

Overall, a SAD STAY man. Never ever if you dont want to spoil your vacation or business trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank travelisfunforus
Reviewed 14 June 2009

It is OK but is the most run-down Holiday Inn Express motel I have stayed in. Second-floor elevator exit showed a wall in the process of refinishing. Wall shavings piled at the bottom for days. Why? Also several of the rooms on the second floor had door numbers that had fallen off and were set up next to the door on the floor. Again, why? I have a handyman who could really spiff this place up for not a lot of money. Oh well.

The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Staff were nice. Motel is out of the way on the north side of Boulder. Nothing within walking distance. Broadway Street is a busy bus route so that may an option of you don't want to drive.

I have stayed in other motels in Boulder in this price range and they are worse. I think this is it unless you want to pay twice as much and stay at one of the fancier hotels such as the Boulderado. I would recommend this motel to a friend, but with the caveats above.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Karl38
Reviewed 18 May 2009

Located just outside of Boulder, it's a convenient location especially if you are heading into the mountains for outdoor activities. The room was large, king bed with very comfortable bedding, fridge, microwave, couch, desk and very clean. The staff friendly and a wonderful hot tasty breakfast they even packed for me to go so I could get on my way. For the value, I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo