“Great Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Euro Deli - CLOSED

Euro Deli
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cornville, Arizona
“Great Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were looking for a restaurant that had gluten free options. Glad that we found Euro Deli. I had a great sandwich. My husband had stuffed cabbage, which he said tasted very good. My only complaint is that there is no screen on the front door and there were many flies in the restaurant. Very friendly staff.

• Visited September 2013

“Great veggie sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I'm a vegetarian and have a hard time finding truly delicious sandwiches. I had the "Roma" and it was FABULOUS!! My only complaint is that I can't return tomorrow. My husband (a meat eater) enjoyed his sandwich also. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick, Easy, Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We've had breakfast and lunch here. It's not fancy; but they do a nice job with their food preparation, the service is fast (depending on size of meal time crows), and it's a good value

Visited August 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very pleased!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

We checked the reviews for breakfasts in Breck and made a list of 4 or 5 to check out. Euro Deli was the first one we nosed into and we just decided to stay and order. We're glad we did! The light and open seating area was appealing and so was the variety on the menu. And the prices were reasonable too (where much of Breck feels overpriced). I had the Egg Muffin (simple eggs and cheese on an English muffin) and was more than filled up. (I'm trying not to be a heavy eater, so if you prefer a big, hearty meal this may not work for you.) At $3.95, it was a good value. For $7-something, the wife and daughter had a more European fare, with Brie and a croissant, and a ham-and-Swiss crepe. The crepe was pretty tasty as I finished it off for her. It was nice to have breakfast served on real ceramic plates, but the utensils were plastic, self-chosen from a bin - an ironic contrast to the service. My latte was ok, but nothing special, and we did enjoy the Polish-style cheesecake with a layer of jello on top as both an appetizer and "dessert."

• Visited July 2013
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Great veg food, relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

The veg food my wife and I had, sandwiches, was some of the best ever. The combinations were great and every item in the sandwich was really tasty. The lady who took our order was really helpful in making sure our order fit our veg diet needs. It is a pleasant place and looks out on a street where the carriage ride goes by and pedestrians pass. Prices seemed good. Drinks were good also; I saw a Lavazza sticker on their coffee maker, so the coffee probably is worth trying too. Definitely worth visiting again.

• Visited June 2013