“Good Eats on a cold day”
Review of Euro Deli - CLOSED

Euro Deli
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Good Eats on a cold day”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was a gem of deli. Simple atmosphere, come as you are. Good selections of foods, vegetarians will enjoy a nice variety of foods. Kale salad was tasty with an assortment of ingredients. Beet salads are fun too. Sandwiches could be made to order. This is nice not to have to take it or leave it, design your own.

• Visited March 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch Place”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you are looking for a good quick place for lunch, this is the place to go. I got a crepe with egg, gruyere, and mushrooms and it was to die for. We went back again the next day.

Visited March 2014
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Awesome sandwich place”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

1st time visit on the way out of town after a ski-day. I was _hungry_ and didn't want junk food. Euro-deli came through.
The service was very friendly and accommodating - they were glad to adjust the sandwich to my request. The sandwich itself - wow! All the ingredients were fresh & high-quality and they were generous with everything on the sandwich. It was actually large enough that I ended up having only half and having the rest later on the drive.
If you want great food in a low-key atmosphere - it's not really euro to my eye but i'm no interior decorator admittedly - well worth a try.
Prices are great value for the quality and size I got.

• Visited February 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Want some attitude with that?”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Our second time here as we liked their sandwiches and smoothies. The guy behind the counter greets us kindly and seemed nice. We were the ONLY ones in the place at this time and said we'd need a minute to decide. Figured we were ready and the woman in back cutting came up to take our order, my wife decided to add a smoothie and was thinking for a second... The woman snaps,"let me know when your ready" and stomps off to the back looking very annoyed. She comes back up and I say," sorry to hold you up and all." Woman,"yeah I just have other things to do" :-) the Sandwich and smoothie were good... However I can get the same thing on any corner of Breck minus the poor attitude/service. Second and last visit...

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Richard R
Westminster, Colorado
“Crepes”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

3 eggs & cheddar cheese $6.00.
Eggs, bacon, tomato & cheddar cheese $7.00 The crepe breakfast was yummy.