“Interesting!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The O2 Lounge

The O2 Lounge
Ranked #68 of 154 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The O2 Lounge is an Oxygen Bar, Coffee Shop and Internet Café located in the high altitude mountain town of Breckenridge, CO. Our Oxygen sessions (with aromatherapy) alleviate the symptoms caused by our high altitude environment. They also help with jet lag, recovery from exercise, headaches and even hangovers! Breathe in store or rent one of our Oxygen machines for use at your hotel or condo. We also have portable O2 cans to take with you when you are skiing, biking etc. Our Espresso bar serves Illy espresso drinks as well as hot teas, hot chocolate, smoothies and sodas. The lounge is cozy and comfy with sofas, TV, music, Jenga and Dominoes to keep you entertained while you relax and recover with our Oxygen. Print or email from our PCs in store if you need.
Macon, Georgia
“Interesting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I were experiencing shortness of breath after our flight in from GA. We hit up the O2 bar and did 30 minutes worth. It was fun, and very interesting, but we didn't really notice a difference in our breathing! It may work better for people with severe altitude sickness. It was a really cool experience!

• Visited April 2014

Silverthorne, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Air good. Employee bad.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I thought it was a pretty good idea to take my sea level friend by to get a little oxygen. The girl working was rude and condescending - I know the type. Deals with tourists all day - hates it.
Find a new job.
I probably won't take anyone here anytime soon. Too bad since I'm a 20 year summit county local.

Visited April 2014
Bristow, Virginia
“Breathe Better!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stopped by this place in between dinner and bar hopping because one of the 5 of us couldn't shake his headache. He took a 30 minute hit and said he did feel better for the rest of the night, while the rest of us did 15 minutes. I'm not sure if it really helped me out much, but it was a relaxing, comfortable 15 minutes! Nice staff, comfy couches, good break.

I also had some coffee and that helped wake me up for the night. Good coffee, if we had gone back I would've gotten a smoothie

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank BareTruth0827
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Oxygen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Well worth a visit if you even fell slightly light headed, two 30 minute shots of O2 over a ten day trip made me feel great, Breckenridge is a high resort so be careful with altitude sickness.

The O2 lounge is a must just don't buy the tins of oxygen they don't work and are expensive, just do the in house 30minute treatment

Visited January 2014
3 Thank monkey170
GuyHudson, Owner at The O2 Lounge, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Hi monkey170. Thanks for your positive review. I'm really glad that you enjoyed The O2 Lounge and felt great after our O2 sessions. I just wanted to clarify that the cans of Oxygen we sell are designed to be used like little rescue inhalers when you are being active. You can carry them with you when skiing etc. and take a few breaths when you get winded. Obviously if you are really feeling the altitude you'll get much more Oxygen and benefit from breathing in store as you did, or renting one of our O2 machines. I train the staff to explain this to customers but if that wasn't made clear to you when you visited I apologise. I hope we'll see you back in Breckenridge, and The O2 Lounge, in the future.
St. Louis, MO
“Good Air!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Had really bad altitude sickness for days and tried the oxygen bar. It worked so I came back a couple more times while I was there. Loved the smoothies they served and left happier than I did when I came in. The only downside is that they have odd hours, I don't think it opened until noon!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GuyHudson, Owner at The O2 Lounge, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Hi sindelmq. Thanks for your positive review on The O2 Lounge. I'm really pleased we helped you out and the O2 kept you feeling well. I just wanted to clarify that our opening hours are 10am to 10pm everyday. I keep a close eye on the staff and am confident they have been showing up on time, however, if you came along and found the store closed when it should have been open let me know when and I'll look into it. Thanks again and we hope to see you back in Breckenridge soon.