“Freshies- has new sign out front”
Review of Gretas Icecream - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gretas Icecream
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My 18 month old daughter and I stopped in this weekend as I liked the name and was hoping they would have some good sandwiches. We bought a really delicious smoothie and I got a turkey avocado wrap- on a spinach tortilla. The service was super friendly and the sandwich was awesome. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Average prices, great drinks, good atmosphere, great service.

Starbucks was packed, so we went down the street to Freshies. It has better coffee and is not full of shouting people. There's no reason to go anywhere else.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Excellent fresh baked goods--croissants, strudel, and the best bagels I've ever eaten.
Everything is made fresh each morning. Also good selection of lattes, chocolates, coffees and teas. Great for breakfast and snack any time of day.

1  Thank janis_mCampHill_PA