“Great gift shop with a lot of variety!”
Review of Skinny Winter

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Skinny Winter
Ranked #6 of 28 Shopping in Breckenridge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I purchased a beautiful Ukraine lamp last Summer and the wiring went faulty. The owner, Melissa refunded me the cost of the repair when I called. We visit Breck every August and we always go into this shop! I would recommend visiting to everyone who passes by. I always take a little something home with me from Skinny Winter Gift Shop!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Loved talking to the gentleman behind the counter about the ice sculpture event and everything else Breckenridge and the state of the union! Ended up buying something (a small picture frame)

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I passed this shop several times while walking up and down Main St. On my last day in Breck I decided to stop in as something caught my eye in the window. Sooo glad I did!! This shop had so many unique and different gifts!! I wanted to bring so many things back home! I will be sure to stop by everytime I'm in Breck!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Skinny Winters was one of our favorite shops to visit while in Breckenridge last week...Oct.7-14. We bought several items to bring home as souvenirs...particularly Christmas ornaments. The young lady working was very helpful with tips dealing with high altitude as well as offered us waters to keep hydrated. Very kind!