“From relaxing to deep tissue and sport massages - no disappointment in 4 years”

Sol Impressions Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Impressions is a warm, boutique style massage studio located in downtown Breckenridge, Colorado offering traditional and unique therapies. Try a High Altitude Relief massage that combines a sinus steam treatment, aromatherapy and your choice of Swedish, Sports or Deep Tissue massage to eliminate headaches and feel your best in the mountains. You can also try a Tibetan Massage, the most ancient form of massage therapy on earth, only available at our studio! Another unique offering is the Arnica Massage, which uses hot packs and our very own Arnica oil that is great for reducing soreness and pain. Please take a look at the menu of services on our website for all that we offer. Our treatments are FULL 30, 60 & 90 minutes long, so you get every blissful minute! We are now offering skin care and waxing. Our skin care line is Sanitas, a highly effective, results oriented line that is made right here in Colorado. Try The Perfect Facial or an Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial and see change.
Breckenridge, Colorado
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We have been relying on Sol impressions to fix our diverse sore muscles and "knots" for 4 years now (summer - "mountain biking consequences") and winter (snow shoeing and skiing related) and have not been disappointed once. For one: the place is cosy, warm (given that one wears nothing or near nothing, that's kind of nice) and smells great, secondly all 7 therapists we met took the time to learn about our problem spots and needs and all of them (!) worked our pains away. This is areal treat and you'll leave happy and relaxed. If you are into deep tissue, you'll really like James - one of the best massages in my lifetime.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank tvonruex

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Quality massage- attentive, knowledgeable and personable-- and great prices to boot”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I had a few hours of last minute freedom and was able to book a 90 minute hot stone massage with Mikal within the hour. If you are expecting a fluffy robe and cucumber water, this place is not for you. But if you are looking for an awesome and attentive massage with an eastern bent, this is the place is the best! Mikal listened to my issues and was very attentive to my problem areas as well as offered his opinions regarding my inflammation issues, without being pretentious. He even wrote down a list of items and sources of information for me afterwards. Great experience and looking forward to returning on our next trip back to Breckenridge.

BTW- I have received regular massages in the past and it has been 5 hours and I am still pain free. A new one for me!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jch0643
Melbourne, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing!!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My boyfriend & myself both had massages and they were great. My massage was 1 1/2 hrs with Amanda and she was the best!!!! This was my boyfriend's 2nd massage & he enjoyed it. We did separated therapists. I actually fell asleep twice because it felt so good, but went there with a sore body. I looked on Trip Advisor for reviews and they were true to what people wrote about Sol Impressions. I will definitely go back next year while on our ski vacation to Breck. Thanks Amanda

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Joanne H
Fort Worth, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I visited the Sol Impressions Massage studio the day after a night Snow Shoeing expedition so I was sore and needed some relaxation. I got it at Sol Impressions. The Therapist was great, very nice, attentive, I had the hot stone massage and I have had others in the past, but this was the best one I have ever had. Totally enjoyable experience. Additionally the owner checked me in that day and she had a personal Map of Breckenridge with all of her favorite restaurants on it and gave me a copy- always nice to get a recommend from a local!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Allison M
Denver
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had a 60 minute sports massage with Jenny as well as a Tibetan Astrology reading. Both were excellent! It was one of the best massages I have ever had. This place is fantastic and by far the best value in all of Breckenridge- I will absolutely be back!

Visited February 2014