This hotel has an excellent location. There are rooms with mountain views. You can walk to town. The rooms are large. The breakfast was excellent and the dining room service was good.
Now for the BAD -
No air conditioning. It was a hot sticky rainy day and there was no air conditioning.
No hair dryer.
The elevator had the distinct smell of poop.
Lots of dogs everywhere. (hence the poop smell in the elevator?)
Forget the valet service. I waited over 20 minutes and the valet never showed up.
The overall service at this hotel is poor to non existent.
What a shame. I typically have a good experience at Hilton properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge